Chapter 31

Tom's Pov

Anger fills me from my head to my toes. Ianite backs off of Jordan but doesn't take her eyes off him.

"Take a picture it last longer." I mumble under my breathe.

"Tom it was nothing." Jordan says quite harshly. That's what he always says.

"I don't believe you." My eyes fill with tears but I quickly blink them away.

My arm burns horribly from not just one rune, but five.

"Nothing happened. She just needed a hug." I notice Jordan wink at Ianite. Doesn't he know I know that trick?

"I'm sick of this Jordan! I'm sick of not being able to l-" Ianite interrupts,

"HE WAS ABOUT TO SELF HARM BECAUSE OF YOU! IF I HADN'T HAVE FOUND HIM HE WOULD'VE." She's crying, I'm about to be crying, amd Jordan just looks lost in it all.

"I brought him out here. We just sat in silence for 5 hours. I asked him to kiss me. He thought he owed me, so he did. It was my fault it escalated. He's just...." Ianite's looking right at me. I know she remembers what I said last time she said Jordan was like Spark. I'm a man of my word everyone knows that.

"Ianite something isn't clicking for you. No matter how much he looks, tastes, or acts like Spark. He isn't Spark. I hate to break it to you, but Dianite kind of slayed him out 10 years ago. What's mine is mine. I'm tried of having the same damn chat over and over and over again."

Jordan's Pov

Heartbreak has taken over my thoughts. I'm terrified Tom's gonna leave.

I can't loose him. I can't he's my everything! The reason I go to sleep at night and the reason I wake up in the morning.

Time Skip

Ianite, Chrissy, Wag, Tom, and I sit in Martha's living room.

"Who are you Jordan?" Martha asks harshly.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, Who Are You?" Martha repeats herself.

"Are you Spark, Jordan, DadJ?" Steve finishes for Martha.

I look to my right and see Tom. His eyes are fixed on me.

I look to my left and see M' Lady. Her soft pink cheeks shiny with tears.

I-I know if I say I'm Spark it'll crush Tom but please Ianite. If I say I'm me, Tom will be happy but Ianite, heartbroken.

I look at the ring on my finger then to Tom's hand. I look at Chrissy her feelings are unreadable.

"I'm Jordan, dadJ. And I wouldn't want to be anyone else." Tom laces his fingers with my own.

Ianite lets out something between a sob and a sigh. I can't tell but I know my wrist burn horribly.

"Why do you say that? Why aren't you who the world thinks you are?"

"Martha stop." Tom says as tears roll faster and faster down my face.

"I'm Jordan Maron Sparklez Cassell, I'm married to Thomas Syndicate Cassell. I've raised Dianite and Ianite's daughter, Chrissy. I'd never leave these two. They are my everything my entire world." Tom cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back, my heart swells with every emotion at once.

"Chrissy you choose your god/goddess tomorrow. Got anything you'd like to say?" Martha asks snuggling into Steve.

"Not here, not now. I just wanna be at home."

Ianite's Pov

I know I shouldn't be as heartbroken as I am over Jordan's decision.

Its just been so long. Since I've felt true love.

I get up and walk out of Martha's house. I teleport to Jordan's whitchery area.

I lean back against a tree and sob. I miss how life used to be.

I miss Spark's gentle kisses, the green grass, my beautiful home.

Its far from what it used to be. Andor becoming king helped a bit, but its still not what it used to be.

Jordan's Pov

I try to listen to Tom talking but I can't. I'm to worried about where Ianite went.

Everyone seems to think Dianite wouldn't hurt her, but something in my mind begs differ.

"Go Jordan." Tom says breaking my thought train.

"What?" I ask trying to seem like I was paying attention.

"I know you weren't listening. Go after her." I take off running out towards my whitchery area.

As I near I hear light sobs. "Ianite?" I say and the sobs stop.

I sigh and kneel in front of her. I place my hand gently on the side on Ianite's head.

She looks down but I tilt her chin back up. "I may not be your Spark," I pauses to wipe one of Ianite's falling tears.

"But you will always be My Lady." Ianite wraps her arms around my neck and sobs.

"Thank y-you." She cries which only makes me hold her closer.

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. You know that right?" I whisper,

"Don't say that Jordan. Come on lets go home. Tom's probably worried sick. He isn't to fond of me." Ianite laughs a sad laugh.

I hold her hand as we walk back. We walk in silence most of the way.

"I love you Jordan." Ianite says, I can feel her gaze on me.

I look down at her and smile. "I love you too."

In a way I do love Ianite. I don't know where I'd be without her.

I don't love her in the way I love Tom. I love her like a mother or a sister.

Even though she's quite reckless and a bit of an emotional train wreck.

Tom may think he hates her. But I know in the back of his mind he cares for her.

Its hard for anyone to hate her. I mean when you look at her its like looking into your long lost sister's eyes.

The bond I share with Ianite is special. I think we both know its gonna take time for Tom to see that.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N THE ART ISN'T MINE! Idk who it actually belongs to but its amazing! Credit to the amazing mystery artist!