Chapter 13

One week later

Jordan's Pov

I wake up alone, "Tom?!" I yell he soon runs in.

"God don't do that!" He yells taking me into a hug.

"Tom! Jordan! I'm home!" Chrissy yells from downstairs.

We join her and Ianite. They both look incredibly uncomfortable.

"Care to tell me why she's here." Chrissy snaps and I sigh.

"Because Dianite made a threat." Tom answers for me.

"Its not like he'd actually hurt her." Chrissy's right eye flashes a dark maroon red.

I look to Ianite who mouths she'll explain later.

"Chrissy are you still...." Tom starts but Chrissy slamming her knife into the table shuts him up.

"I'm angry at all of you! Dianite included! You two for beating the living shit out of each other!"

"Daughter! Watch your mouth!" Ianite yells but this only makes Chrissy madder.

"You have the nerve to call me your daughter!?! When you treat me like I'm....." I notice Chrissy getting gradually closer to Ianite.

"After you treat me like I'm a monster?!" Chrissy lunges at Ianite only to be caught by Tom and I.

"Chrissy stop!" I yell as she fights against us.

"AFTER YOU TREAT MADDI LIKE SHE'S ROYALTY AND ME LIKE HELGRIND DID ANDOR!" We carry Chrissy upstairs and she volunteeringly goes into her room.

I hear Ianite let out a sob but at the same time Tom hears Chrissy do the same.

Tom nods me off and I go down and join Ianite.

"She's r....r...reck....l....less!" Ianite sobs and I hold her close.

"I know. She's just confused and scared. What happened with Andor is in the past Chrissy knows that nothing you, or I could've done to help that situation."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT DIANITE SAID! SHE TREATS ME LIKE HIM AND I'M SICK OF IT!" Chrissy yells and Ianite flenches.

Tom comes down looking hurt. "Come here." I sigh.

Ianite lets me hold Tom while he holds in a his tears.

Chrissy's Pov

A shadowy figure appears in my room. As it forms I can tell its a guy.

He has a jacket with a green and black logo on it. He wears a cloth around his face.

The back of the jacket is labeled,

Nadeshot

A/N sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer I promise!