Chapter 16

Chrissy's Pov

We all sit in a circle in the floor. If Dec or Aria were to show up now we'd be dead.

Josh places one of the many empty beer bottles in the center.

"Who's first?" Phil asks, both me and Nade reach for the bottle causing out hands to touch.

I pull away and let him spin it.

Next Day (yes I just did that. Feeling a bit lazy)

Ianite's Pov

Now don't get me wrong, I regret Chrissy and Blaze, but when momma bear sinces somethings up, somethings up.

Tom joins me downstairs. I slept on the couch last night. I could tell they wanted that bed more than life last night.

"Did Chrissy ever come home last night?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No I was gonna ask you if you've seen...." the sound of hoofs beating against the ground cause me to stop.

Chrissy's Pov

I ride Fire back into the barn. "Wish me luck boy." I croak. Hangover suck!

I walk inside with my head held low. "You okay there Chris?" Jordan asks and I shake my head.

"I'm not feeling the best. I think it was just the church wine."

Tom's Pov

I believe Chrissy that it was just the church wine. I get sick from it too!

"Good ole uncle Mianite 'll to that to ya." She jokes but I'm the only one who laughs.

"She's lying." Ianite whispers and Chrissy's head snaps up.

"No I'm not." Chrissy snaps.

"How much alcohol did you consume last night Chrissy?" Ianite raises her voice.

"What are you suggesting M' Lady?" Jordan says, we look over at eachother.

Chrissy stays silent. I can tell she's hurt by Ianite's betrayal.

"Its not the wine that's causing her to feel sick. Its a hell of a hangover." Ianite confronts her hand goes on Jordan's shoulder.

"Chrissy is this the truth?" I ask gently. Chrissy just shakes her head at me.

"You know mother, maybe if you weren't so cold hearted you'd have more than 50 followers." Chrissy runs upstairs in a fit of tears.

"Chrissy Cassell! You get back down here right now!" Jordan yells and Chrissy obeys him.

"Apologise." He says but I see something in Chrissy I never have before, confidence.

Her heads held high even though she's crying.

"I have nothing to be sorry for. Jordan, after everything this womans said to me over the past two years you still choose her over me. Why? I know for a fact Tom would give up anything for me. Why is it any different for you."

"Chrissy too far! Leave my sight....no leave my town! Dagrun doesn't need anymore like you!" Ianite yells and my heart shatters.

"You mean the town you let burn! The town you cursed with your taint monster! That town! This town loves me more than they will ever love you!" Chrissy doesn't seem angry she seems sad.

I walk over and pull my frantic daughter into my arms.

"She's stiring the pot!" Chrissy sobs into my chest.

I give Jordan a look. He's letting this go to far.

"I SAID LEAVE CHRISSY! YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR DAD!" Ianite yells which only causes Chrissy to sob harder.

Nade's Pov

That's it! I'm sick of this! Ianite isn't gonna yell at Chrissy that way!

I storm down the stairs and grab Ianite by her neck. Cutting off her oxygen. Even gods rely on oxygen to breathe.

"NADE?!?!?!?!" Jordan yells and attempts to pry my grip off Ianite.

"You aren't gonna yell at her like that, ever! I came here to help you and your pathetic Spark Plug! Now I regret it! The Shadows will take you and everything you love down!"

Tom's Pov

Chrissy hides her head in my chest. I should be helping Jordan but I can't leave her alone through this.

Nade drops Ianite to the ground. She gasps for air and Jordan holds her upright to try to help air flow get to her quicker.

"Chrissy! I'm so sorry." Nade says then attempts to pull Chrissy away from me.

I gently move Chrissy behind me. "Last time we saw eachother was when yiu confessed your love for me. No way on hell am I letting you touch my baby girl." I say about as entemidatingly (because thats totally a word) as possible.

"Tom, Jordan, can you both forget the past? Just for a moment? I beg you to. I've changed I promise!" Nade cries and I lead Chrissy and myself over to Jordan and Ianite.

Chrissy moves to the front of the group. I catch her arm but she turns and gives me a look that begs I differ.

"L...l....leave my presence. And take th...that monster w...w...with you." Ianite says breathlessly. I almost feel sorry for her, but she just called Chrissy a monster so nope not a tad bit sorry.

"Please just give us a chance." Nade begs his face filled with hope, fear, and love all at once.

I've seem this in him before. When I had him pressed against the wall, for hurting Jordan, and he begged me to love him.

"Why would I ever give you a second chance? After everything you did to me in the past." Jordan's voice cracks. He's gonna cry!

"Jorda....." Nade seems nervous,

"WHY SHOULD I EVER BELIEVE YOU! LAST TIME YOU SAW ME YOU SAID YOU'D MAKE SURE EVERYTHING I LOVED BURNS! I hate you Nade. I hate you and everything you stand for." I'm not sure what Ianite did but it calmed Jordan down a whole lot.

Nade jerks Chrissy forward and Jordam grabs me before I can grab Chrissy.

Chrissy's Pov

"Are you scared?" Nade says a syringe held to my neck. He told me this was gonna happen. I get to see the past. The past world and the past of Dagrun.

I look my mother dead in the eyes before answering.

"No." Tom's face fills with concern and I feel a small pinch in my neck.

I watch as the world fades out and into a jungle. Where am I?