Chapter 7

Pov. Izuku

I was running out of the house and down the street. I must have ran for a good 15 minutes or so, through the city as I didn't recognise any of the buildings or streets I came across on. I slowed down and in the end stopped running and was panting heavily. "W-where whistles am I-" I said as I looked around, with not many people to be seen around. I saw an alley way and hid there until I eventually fell asleep.

- A few hours later -

I woke up and it was pitch dark and I couldn't see. 'It's night time already...' I realized and my eyes suddenly went wide: "I need to g-g-g-get back! They are probably s-s-s- whistle  searching for me..." I got up and slowly made my way out of the alleyway and slowly and carefully down the street, tics escaping here and there.

No ones pov.

What Izuku didn't notice was a pair of eyes staring at him from the rooftops carefully watching him and not letting their eyes of him.
The figure carefully jumped down and approached the green eyed sprout.
"Hey kid, what are you doing here in the middle of the night all alone?" The person said with a deep and grumbly voice. Izuku flinched and spun around so fast, you could be surprised he didn't get whiplash. "Wh-h-ho are you- whistles and short tongue click" He stuttered out and ticked. "I asked you first" the person said carefully and slowly approaching the 7 year old and crouching down to his height. Izuku stumbled back a bit but caught himself and started to examine the dark clothed person in front of him. From the deep voice and height Izuku assumed that the person in front of him was male and potentially in his mid thirties. He was wearing black clothing, a grey scarf and on his head yellow goggles. 'OH MY GOD! THAT IS "THE" ERASERHEAD!' His eyes widened and sparkled a bit. "You a-a-are Eraser- head tics and tongue clicks head!" Said man was surprised, that a little child, he assumed to be maybe 5 because of his height, to know him. Him. An underground hero. "What- how do you know me?" "You are my whistle favourite hero!" The green bean said still an awe. "Uuhh okay cool? But you still haven't answered my question kid." The elder male said. "O-oh... I- whistle I was staying at my-my friends' but they- "yip" fuck! scared me and I ran- wuh wooooouuuuhhh ran away..." Izuku stuttered out and fiddled with his shirt in his fingers. "Huh.. okay then uh... do you know their address?" Eraserhead said being a bit lost on what to do know, it's not every night you stumble over a child that got scared and ran away. "Uhh.. n- whistle
no... I.. I just ran out and... "FUCKING BULLSHIT" I don't know where I am.."
"Huh... that's unfortunate, but we'll find a way to get you back okay?" "Y-yea" then the tired male scooped the kid up into his arms and started walking in the direction Izuku originally came from. 'He's pretty light...' "Hey kid, how old are you?" Eraser said to the small child in his arm who looked a bit lost, scanning his surroundings, looking for spots he saw while on his way into the city. "I- random sounds and head jerk I'm 7 years old" the said child said still looking around, searching for his way home. '7?! I THOUGHT HE WAS 5?! He's far too light for that!!' "What's your name?" He asked over playing his surprise and concern, though you could clearly see the worry in his eyes. "My name is whistle Izuku!" The green sprout said now looking into the man's face. "Nice to meet you Izuku." The older man said showing a hint of a smile. Izuku continued looking around until he could spot something that he recognizes and knew the way from there. "There! Bleh" Izuku pointed in the direction they needed to go to reach Teivel's house.

Soon enough you could see the illuminated windows of the small one family house of the Yamamoto family.
Izuku wiggled himself out of the arms of Eraserhead and quickly went to the door and waited for the male to catch up. Arriving behind Izuku, said bean rang the door bell nervously twitching, ticking and fiddling with his shirt. A worried Mom Sakura opened the door and practically jumped at the sight of Izuku standing infront of her with a man she was unfamiliar with. "OH MY GOD IZUKU!!! YOU'RE BACK! WE WERE SO WORRIED!! TEIVEL, HONEY! IZUKU RETURNED!!" Said mother yelled over her shoulder while scooping the child infrint of her in her arms and hugging him tightly as if her life depended on it. "Thank you for bringing him back" She said to the man infront of her. In the background you could hear two sets of feet running towards the door and a small boy crying out the name of his best friend. "IZUKU! YOU'RE BACK!! I WAS SO WORRIED! WE SEARCHED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!!" Teivel said running up to his mom who let down Izuku and jumped into his arms and fell down with him. "I-I missed you so much" he said sniffling and in tears. "It's okay Tei, it whistle it was my fault, I ran away because I got scared..."

______________________________________

Hello guys! I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated since eternity!! I was dealing with school, mental health issues and totally forgot about this book existing!!! I hope you can forgive me and like this chapter <3

I love you all!! Bye bye!

Word count: 966