Chapter 3

"I need to go now Tei..." "Okay! Bye Bye Izu" Izu then went on his way home.

5 minutes later he arrived home. His head twitches again: "Wow, wow, wow" he knocks on the door. Inko opens and glares at him. "Come in brat" Izuku walks inside and stands next to the door. "M-Ma'am I-I need to talk to you..." "What do you want?!"asks Inko annoyed. "W-when I was out I-I had these weird tics that don't seem normal... D-do you think w-we could get that checked?" "Fine whatever..." answers Inko annoyed.

~Timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass~
2 Days later

Izuku is currently sitting in the waiting area of the doctor with Inko (to your information, Izus bruises and cuts were covered with make up and SOME with bandaids so the cover wouldn't be blown).

"Izuku Midoriya?" called a nurse and they got up and followed her into a doctor's room. "Ah hello Mrs. Midoriya and you must be Izuku" said the doctor looking up from the computer screen. "Good noon doctor Hollen (pronounced Hawllen)" said Inko in a soft tone. "And you must be Izuku right?" "y-yeah, hello mr...." says Izuku looking at his feet shyly and a bit scared. "so, what seems to be the problem?" asks the doctor gesticuring (?) towards the chair and the lie for them to sit. "My son told me that he noticed, that he has wierd tics he can't control." says Inko in a faked worried tone. "Is that so?" doctor Hollen turns to Izuku. "yeah, they were really wierd and random and I couldn't contro-" he gets cut off by himself twitching his head whistling and making plop sounds with his mouth. "-control them... you see what I mean?" "Yeah I see what you mean... okay we will make a scan of your brain and then ask you some questions , I want you to answer truthfully okay?" "o-okay.."

Izuku and Dr. Hollen went into a different room for the EEG (electroencephalogramm). Izu sat down in the chair and tried to relax while Dr. Hollen puts the mesuring electrodes on his head. "It's okay Izuku, this won't hurt, it's just mesuring your brain activities. Just try to relax and if you have the feeling to tic, let it do okay? Don't try to suppress it, so we can make us a better picture of it okay?" "mhm..."

~2 minutes into the EEG~

This is from now on when something is Izus Tics

Izukus Pov.

I can feel one coming whistles for like 5 seconds okay it's getting worse, it's getting more frequent and longer... not good, not good...

~7 minutes more~

slaps his hand against his head repeatingly ouch, that hurt. Only one more minute, then I can leave this room, without the urge- grabs the electrodes's cables and rips them off his head aannnd there goes my plan of not doing not that... yeah... that hurt...

Dr. Hollen comes rushed inside and calms me down after that tic. "Okay, that was not planned but it's okay, we just got finished the second before you ripped them off." "O-okay, I'm sorry" I apologise. "Don't be, you can't do anything about it..." says Dr. Hollen with a smile.  

"Now Izuku, please answer my questions honestly and DON'T lie, I will find out. Okay?" Dr. Hollen tells me. "O-okay..." I answer nervously.

"1. How long do you have these tics now?"
"With to- Wow, wow -day I have them since 4 days."

"2. How often do they appear, if you don't try to suppress it?"
"If I don't Ho-ho-hospital suppress it, I get them like every minute now there getting more frequent."
"And if you suppress it?"
"Like all 4 to 5 minutes now.."

[Curse warning]

"Okay 3. Do you have problems at home?"
"..."
"Izuku?..."
"..."
"Izuku I need you to answer me.."
"..."
"Izuku please..."
"I-I..."
"Hm?..."
I start crying starts punching against his head and pulling his hair.
"Ssshhhh Izuku it's okay, it's okay calm down please-"
Dr. Hollen hugs me concerned and trys to call me down, holding my wrists and pulling my hands away from my head, so I won't hurt myself. Starts kicking and stomping "Ah-ah-ah, shit fuck asshole bitch"
"Izuku please calm down!!" Dr. Hollen trys to hold me but I scream and lash out, laying on the floor cursing the shit outta me.

~5 minutes later~

I finally calm down exhausted from the screaming and struggling on the floor, I finally lay there panting with tear stains on my cheeks and a desperate Dr. Hollen kneeling next to me, my wrists still in his hands.
"Are you okay now?" Dr. Hollen asks me now. I just nod.
"Could- Could you maybe answer the question now?"
I hesitate a moment until I answer: "Y-yes... I-I h-have problems a-at home..."
"What problems are these?"
"M-Ma'am yells at me a-and throws things like bottles at me or-or she beats me a-and tells me it's my fault my father left us..."
'Dear god...' "I'm sorry Izuku, but who is 'Ma'am'?" "T-the "bitchy whore" the woman outside"
'HIS MOTHER DOES THAT TO HIM?!'
"How long has this been going on?!"
"U-um a-about 3 to 4 years"

Sorry it's a bit shorter, I just wanted to post a new chapter, as I lack a bit ideas for the "past" imma say it that way ._.

Well I hope you like it, maybe leave a star there if you enjoy it.

Bye lovely peoples!

(How should I call you readers? Leave suggestions in the comments❤)

Word count: 903