Chapter 5

Izuku POV

I was let out again for the weekend and I went to the park again in hopes Teivel would be there. I ran there and didn't stop until I reached the entrance panting. After a few minutes I regained my ability to  breathe normally I looked around the park and to my luck I saw Teivel sitting on the sandbox on the same place as I first met him. I ran up to him and as he heard me he looked up and a big smile spread across his face. I fell into his arms giggling and he was just as happy as me to see me again.

No one's POV

"IZU! YOU'RE BACK!" Teivel screamed overly happy to see Izuku and hugging him tightly. "Hello Tei! Wuh- whistle I found out what Hey! Hey! these weird twitches are!" Izuku eagerly told Teivel as they both got up and dusted their clothes off. "Really?! That great what is it?" Teivel said both happy and curious. "It's something called whistle and tongue clicks with head twitches Tourette Syndrome! It means I have random twitches and make random sounds I can't control (Imagine he has tics the whole time, I'm just too lazy to write them out right now)
"Oh okay! Well it's good to know, that you indeed can't control it and so it's not your fault!" Teivel answered and casually shrugged it off. "Okay! Enough of this, let's go play!" "Yeah okay!" Izuku said and followed Teivel to a play house where they started playing hide and seek, which Izuku never won the hiding part, because of his tics what isn't surprising.

About half an hour later the both of them were tired and a bit bored. "Hey whistle Tei, can I sleep at yours tonight? My Mother doesn't wa-wa-want me in the house over the weekend..." Izuku hesitantly asks Teivel. "Yeah, I mean sure! Why not! But... what do you mean by...'doesn't want me in the house'?" Teivel asks slightly concerned. "U-um w-well... whistle headtwitches and finger snapping I-I... can I tell you later on? I-I'm a b!tch sorry, I'm not comfortable with telling right now..." Izuku says visibly uncomfortable. "Okay... take your time! Don't rush yourself." Teivel assures Izuku hugging him slowly. Slaps Teivels head "Oh no! I-I b!tch I'm so sorry Tei!!!" Izuku yelps worried. "It's okay Izu, you didn't mean it!" "O-okay"

"Okay! Let's go!" Teivel says excitedly, taking Izuku by hand and pulling him to the entrance of the park. "Yeah!" Izuku exclaimes and starts running with Teivel, leaving the Park on the way to Teivels Home.

They run for like 2 minutes and then they were there. Teivel rings the doorbell and still holds Izukus hand. Izuku looks at their hands and slightly blushes a little bit. 'What?! No! We're too young! I don't even know if he likes boys... whatever, for now I'll ignore it!' Teivels mother opens the door. "Hi Ma! Is it okay if Izuku and I have a sleepover?" Teivel asks eagerly.  "H-hello Mrs. Yamamoto "pretty" whistles sorry, I have Ha ha Tourettes" Izuku greets the woman politely. "Hello Izuku, Teivel told me much about you, you don't have to call me Mrs. Yamamoto, you can call me Yuri or Ma too."

"O-okay M-Ma" Izuku says shyly fidgeting with his shirt. "Come on in! Mom Sakura is in her office, don't disturb her right now." Ma Yuri said stepping out of the way so Izuku and Teivel could enter the house.
"Let's go to my room!" Teivel exclaimed excitedly pulling Izuku behind him.
Izuku looked around the house mesmerized by the colours and plants and pictures on the wall tongue clicking here and there.
When they reached Teivels room he was stunned how pretty it looked.