Chapter 1

Third person pov.

✨Backstory✨🤩

Izuku is at the time 4 years old. He and his parents Inko and Hisashi are on their way to the quirk doctor to know what Izuku's quirk is. "Momma do you think I will have a cool quirk?! " says an excited Sprout, bouncing in his seat in the back of the Midoriya car with his father on the driver seat. "I'm sure you will have an amazing quirk!" says his mother looking back at her bouncing son.
"Now, now Izuku I know your excited but if you keep bouncing you will distract me while driving..." says Izukus father Hisashi chuckling. "Okay Papa" says Izuku stopping bouncing and looks out of the window.

~Time skip~

"Izuku Midoriya?"
"Yes we're coming!" answers Inko grabbing Izukus hand and walking with him and her husband into the doctor's room. "Okay so your son has a quirk." says the doctor. "That's amazing!" says Hisashi. "In fact he has multiple quirks" continues the doctor. "Wait really?!" asks a surprised and excited Bean Sprout. "Yeah, their called Telekinesis, O² and Paranoia. With Telekinesis he can move things with his mind." "So an advanced version of my wife's levitation quirk?" asks Hisashi. "Pretty much yeah. With O² he can control oxygen." "Like my cousin!" Says Inko. "Yeah and now we come to Paranoia... only two other persons on the planet have this type of quirk... and one is already dead... clicking his tongue he can drive his enemy insane, varying the speed he can also calm himself and others..." says the doctor. "...what?.." asks a shocked and confused Hisashi. "B-but we don't have anyone with this quirk in our entire family!!" "Are you sure about this quirk?!" Asks a scared Inko. "100%" answers the doctor. "Okay thank you, we take our leave" says an angry Hisashi, grabbing harshly the hand of an confused Izuku dragging outside through the door a stressed Inko following.

⚠️TW⚠️ you have been warned

Arriving home after closing the door Hisashi starts yelling at his wife: "WHY DOES HE HAVE SUCH A QUIRK?!" "I don't know!" Says an upset Inko. "DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU CHEATED ON ME DIDN'T YOU?!" "NO I DIDN'T!" "YES YOU DID DON'T LIE!" "OKAY YES I DID WHAT ABOUT IT?!" answers now a furious Inko. Izuku pulls slightly on Inko's skirt: "M-momma? What's going on? Why are you and Papa yelling?" Hisahi looks down to Izuku face contorted with anger: "You little mistake..." he kicks Izuku through the whole living room into the next wall. Izuku yelps in pain and surprise. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! WWHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE BORN YOU DISGRACE!!" he starts kicking and punching the crying and screaming Izuku on the floor while Inko tries to pull him away only to be slapped away.

After like 10 minutes beating the now whimpering Izuku Hisashi stands up and walks to Inko who stand crying an the other side of the room: "I want a divorce." "Bu-but y-you can't do that!" Says Inko. "YES I can!" He says walking into the parent's bedroom packing and grabbing his things from the whole house and leaving.

After about 15 minutes of silence Inko turns to the now calmed down Izuku on the floor and walks slowly towards him. "...it's your fault.." she says under her breath. "W-what?" Asks a scared Izuku. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH!" She says starting to beat him up even more that he already was. Izukus agony filled screams filled the air for further 25 minutes until Inko stopped beating him and leaving him in a puddle of his own blood passing out from bloodloss.

⚠️TW end⚠️

(Summery what happened: Inko cheated on Hisashi who then beat up Izuku, then left the house demanding a divorce. Inko then proceeds to beat up Izuku as "he is fault that Hisashi left her")

~A week later~

Izuku pov.

I woke up in my now plain room (only a thin mattress on the floor, a small wardrobe with his few clothes and his Eraserhead and Present Mic Plush-figurine they are his favorite heros). I heard Ma'am yelling from downstairs: "WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BRAT, GET DOWN AND PREPARE BREAKFAST OR NO FOOD FOR 2 WEEKS!!" I fast got up and limped downstairs, I still have a broken ankle from the beating last night. "There you are finally! Get to work or I add an hour to the daily beating!" "Yes Ma'am" I limped into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. "HURRY UP!" "I-it's almost finished Ma'am." "IT BETTER BE!" I placed the plate with pancakes, bacon and Egg on the table with a small basket filled with fruits. "Finally!" Said ma'am walking into the dining room. I bowed and left the room for her to eat while I wait in my room for her to finish.

~time skip by 3 months~

⚠️TW⚠️

I heard Ma'am talking downstairs with two men who came into the house 20 minutes ago. I heard them coming upstairs so I sat up straight on my mattress and looked to the door. Ma'am opened the door and the men came in, with them a strong smell of alcohol. "Here he is, have your fun maximal 1 hour and half an hour beating yeah?" "oF cOuRse" said one of the men handing her a big bundle of money. She left the room and closed the door. The men came really close to me and I was so scared. What are they going to do to me I'm so scared! They came closer and closed while unbuckling their pants and taking my clothes off. I started struggling, as I didn't know what's going on. "StoP stRuggliNg" said the other man and slapped me across the face and I stopped. "NoW whEn yoU beHave, iT won'T be tHat baD~" the first man said starting to touch me all over and kissing my neck, tears welling up in my eyes as I didn't like what they are doing to me. The other man pushed me into puppy position (on all four) and placed him self behind me. Wihtout a warning he thrusted himself into me and me yelling up in surprise and pain, as he continued thrusting while the other started jerking my unerected member which really hurt and me having tears flowing down my cheeks and making silent pain sobbing noises.

... this continued for an hour straight... in the end I didn't even make a sound anymore after twenty minutes and just let it happen. After they finished with a dirty grin on their faces and me littered and sticky with cum of the men just laying limp on the mattress (I almost cried making this), they got up and threw me into a wall and started beating me with their hands and feet until one of them revealed a sharp knife and a heated metal whip. My eyes widened at this and I started trembling. But knowing I couldn't escape I just layed there and prepared myself for the burning pain littering me which shortly after.

After thirty more minutes they stopped, packed their things and left the house. I was laying in a big blood puddle on the floor with cuts and burn marks littering my body, just staring on the ceiling and on the with my blood drenched walls. The worst injury was a big X carved into my whole back.
After a minute of silence I finally passed out into the calming and welcoming darkness.

⚠️ TW end⚠️

(Summery what happened: Inko was paid from two thugs to beat and r@pe Izuku for 1 1/2 hours and then Izuku passed out)

Word count: 1278