𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 :𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐈🌼

The Parade....

Running away from Lily and the maids who was still preparing and doing makeup on Y/n--oh well of course until she ran away leaving them dumbfounded and ended up chasing her but they all knew too well how cunning and clever Y/n is, so they lost her then immediately split up for finding their troublemaker friend.

Giggling, Y/n went out from hiding and went inside a room who is actually her own private closet and things that remind her of Siodonna, after closing the door she turned around just to be surprised to see him.

Y/n: "Yo Gramps!". She exclaimed startling Claude who was in daze looking at her closet full of Siodonna clothes.

Y/n noticed how he look at the clothes like he's thinking deeply of something.

"What's wrong?". She asked then he looks at her and smiled before looking back again at the clothes.

"Nothing, Its just after you came here you only ever wears royal obelian gowns unlike from the first times that you've always sing and dance when you still wears this siodonna clothes".He said while touching one of her clothes and stare at it. "And now that you're going to be the empress you might be more accustomed more on our foreign clothes than your original one."

Claude looks at her. "it just feels like i'm taking you away from your childhood beliefs-from your Siodonna..and i don't want that."

For him,after she was crowned empress, he took a brief glance on her parents and her people from Siodonna who had sad expression and all were crying then he realizes;it feels like his taking Y/n away from Siodonna,where she was born and lived.the place that made her unique and who she is now;a caring,fun and troublemaker princess of Siodonna where her people really loved her and he knows that as much as Obelia loves her...

She was Siodonna's first.

So he didn't want her to forget nor ever think that he doesn't  care for her country.

Y/n smiles that he thinks of her whole happiness and cares for Siodonna but of course she knows that she would never forget her own country, that's why she has this closet and her Lippe tea and even her own bedroom in the ruby palace is designed that reminds her of Siodonna so he really doesn't have to worry.

And she is sure that the her people there still has smiles in their faces and misses her just as she misses them,her people will always know how much she loves them even though she is far away from the country.

"Thank you".Claude was startled when she tackles him for a hug."You don't have to worry because i will never forget them,its my country after all.". she looks up at him and gave him a toothy grin. "Plus i will be visiting them soon."

He chuckled at her and nodded. she lets go of the hug and went towards the closet before grabbing a few clothes that seems like for men, Siodonna's clothes are known to be similar to Greek style. he saw her put the clothes on the small table near her and grab one walking back towards him.

"You know Claude, i think you will look good with Siodonna clothes.".she said holding the robe infront of him.

Claude looks at the robe before smirking back at her. "I will look god in those because it will show my chest right?". he leaned and step towards her more which made her flush in embarrassment and immediately replied in defence.