𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14:𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬👑

After the honeymoon,the couple got back immediately because of some complaints that a sudden 'stupid' argument cause by the nobles from a foreign country on the harbor of Obelia who were fighting over a land.

The nobles from both country immediately sought the presence of the emperor.

Even when Claude got the message he groaned at their stupidness and mad about ruining our supposed to be a week honeymoon that turned to just three days.

The Members of the nobility were thinking of the same thing in the court upset about their lack of unity not even respecting that their Emperor just got married,but then when the court started they were immediately met with a ferociously mad Claude that opened the courts doors harshly,they gulped and sweatdropped after seeing then continued the meeting even though in their minds they were still nervous from Claude's intense snarks.

After the meeting,the nobles from Kozani and Serres,the two countries who were fighting over a land felt stupid on even having the dare to come when they found out about interfering on the Empress and Emperor's honeymoon,they both immediately shook hands in agreement and left not wanting to meet the snarks and glaring orbs of Claude again.
.
.........

"Where am I?".Y/n asked as a white and beautiful tree glimmers in power Infront of her.

"You're inside the Sacred World tree". A voice of a boy came from behind her as she turns around to look at him.

He had a long black hair that extends to the small of his back,he wears a cloak that drops to the sky blue floor,and ruby eyes with a single beauty mark under his left eye.

"Oh?That tree really exists,I thought it was just a myth". She said looking at the familiar tree then the guy chuckles.

"You were here also before..before you lost such memories,don't I also feel familiar to you?". His voice held sadness as she nodded her head also feeling the she had met him before.

All of this were confusing her,why is she here in the first place?.

"I know you're confused but we'll tell you soon Y/n,the tree warned me that I will be protecting someone..someone of your blood.".He said looking up at the sacred tree.

"Someone of my blood?". Y/n asks but he shrugs his shoulders whose confused also but he has an idea and his eyes drops to her stomach.

She noticed this and her eyes drops to her stomach too.

"Lucas,that's my name,just be careful my friend,I'm just here to return the favor because I owe you for saving my life and being my friend..though you might not remember it.".He said whispering the last part.

She grew even more confused but he said he'll tell her soon so she nodded understanding him.

"Then,thank you and nice meeting you again..Lucas". She smiled then in a blink of an eye he was Infront of her,she was shocked then his finger touched her forehead as she was consumed with a magic as he and world tree fades away from her vision.

She gasps and sat up breathing heavily looking around,she was still in their shared bedroom.

Was it all just a dream?it all felt so real,the scene,Lucas,the sacred world tree were all familiar to her..past memories,She recalled his words.

Did she have a past life that includes both the tree and Lucas,old friends maybe?..

The door opens,snapping her from her thoughts as she look at the door to see Claude and a tray with her breakfast in it.

"Good morning".He said smiling at her.

She exhales as she returns the smile and greets him."Good Morning!".