𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18:𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬👑

"You ready?".Lucas said looking at Y/n.

Y/n was scared but her face is determined.

"Ready".She answered.

Y/n and Lucas teleported back to the back of the Palace after she finished writing her letters and all she has to do is put the letters in their owners rooms.

"I'll take it from here".Y/n turned to Lucas and he nodded.

"See you later,Just call my name".Y/n nodded before Lucas snapped his fingers and dissolves into his own magic disappearing.

She sighs,leaning on the wall and look down letting her tears fall.She sobbed quietly.She doesn't want to say goodbye either but What Claude said about doing everything he could to make her alive means..killing the baby,and from what she'd always known about him is that what he wants is what he gets.But Y/n doesn't want this,its all for her baby.

Just like what the world tree warn's her about the difficulties,it really did occur,it must be talking about Diana and Claude or maybe the situation of Y/n and the baby that would make Claude go crazy.But she also realizes that the world tree also told her to always choose to protect her baby no matter what because the baby will be known as a history in it's third life,Y/n was confuse about the third life of her baby that the tree said but she just shrugged it.

Though what's she's doing is following both her and the world tree's desire to protect her baby and maybe..obelia too.

Looking back up and stand properly,she wipes her tears with the back of her hand.with a determined face her amethyst eyes glowed as she was dissolve in gold and purple magic and teleported as she found herself in the maids room..Lily's room.

Y/n gets a Sky Blue with green flower designs envelope from the pocket of her dress and puts on the side table of Lily's bed.Her lips trembled.

"I'm sorry Lily..".Y/n said before she uses her magic again and found herself on the Knights quarters as she walked through the small hallway.She doesn't see anyone because she found out they were all in the council trying to locate where she is and the others are already everywhere trying to find her.

She opened the door of Felix's Room and Gets a Red envelope with blue designs in it from her pocket as she also put them on Felix's side table.She sighed and sat on his bed.

Felix and Lily have been her best friends for years even though she was an outsider of their kingdom And part of a very far country.From her visits they would always hangout and tries to prank each other as she chuckled the memories where Felix and Lily would even push Claude and Y/n together and tease them and even she is apart from them they would always exchange letters.

"I would never forget you..b-both of you".Her voice croaked as she lazily stands up from Felix's bed and teleported to every room of the knights letters and to the maids rooms as she each gave them letters,All of them grew fond of her as she is also so they deserve her final goodbye.

Almost teleported to every room on the whole palace giving each of her letter,her heart finally sinks into pure sadness as she had come to teleport at Her and Claude's shared bedroom and places the envelope on their side table.

"Ugh..".She sobbed when she felt her belly."Shh baby please not this time..".She whispered caressing her bump before carefully sitting down on their bed.She looked around the room,her tears flowed endlessly and doesn't dare wipe as she reminisced all the memories."Baby it hurts..it hurts for me to leave your dad but..I can't leave you either,I can't let you die especially from the hands of your dad..".Her voice breaks as she sobbed,some strand of her hair sticks on her wet face as she cried from the pain on her belly..and from the pain of everything that's happening to her life now...