𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43:𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬🌼

"Where did they go?!" Y/n sighed as she let down the hood of her cloak and breaths feeling the heat from the village.

Earlier

"Bring me Athanasia, I need to confront her about one of her guests in her tea party" Claude ordered as he kept looking at some documents and scribble. I stood up from the side of his desk and bowed

"Of course Your Majesty"  I curtsied sarcastically and fwoosh teleporting before I could even hear Claude complain about my rudeness again.

"Y/n! Oh my, you scared me" Lily held her chest as I teleported Infront of her.

I chuckled and asked. "Do you know where Athanasia might be?, she's not in her library so I thought she would be in her room-" I looked around Athanasia's room when I just saw her magically flashed and popped out of nowhere as she sits in the couch.

"There she is, when did you go inside?" Lily blinks at her as she looks at the closed doors.

Athanasia just smiled at her. Lily just chuckled at her cute Princess's state. "Well then, I shall leave for now I'm still needed elsewhere" Lily excused herself and bowed at Athanasia before going outside, closing the door.

I went towards Athanasia with suspicions. I thought Athanasia haven't manifested any magic yet. But as soon as I went closer to the sitting Athanasia, it glitched. A magic too familiar can be sensed on her as 'Athanasia's' eyes turned to a ruby one.

"It's a doll, stupid. So don't try to destroy it if you don't want your daughter being happy around here" Lucas's voice speak out from the dolls mouth as it opened her palm and used magic to show me what's going on.

"Where the heck did you take her, Lucas!" I exclaimed as soon as I noticed that they weren't around inside the Palace.

"Relax, your lazy daughter was bored so I gave her the honor to let her go outside to make her happy" Lucas sod proudly as the image on palm turned to Athanasia who was buying some foods in some street foods seller. "I'll go now before she could disappear from my sight. I don't want you hitting me and scolding as that ugly do, so farewell!" Lucas said as the dolls eyes turned back to Athanasia's jeweled eyes.

Claude seemed to have met Jennette the other day, I know what he is thinking so I need to talk to you too Athanasia. Jenette's a sweet girl but... I'm just trying to protect you. I summoned my magical cloak as I wear it and put the hood on before teleporting to where Lucas and Athanasia are.

And now I ended up in a crowded village outside the Palace as I pale from the huge crowds. I sighed defeated. 'How am I going to find them now'

With an irritated face, I put back my hood on to block the shiny sun as I started walking to find those two. I used one of Lucas's spell and raised my palm Infront of me and closed my eyes to detect another person's magic. As soon as I sensed magic, I hid behind a narrow hallway and teleported.

Opening my eyes, I recognize the back of a tent as I go around it to see an accessory stall but not just that I also saw Jennette!

She was talking to this black haired man, I didn't want to disturb or even approach them when the man suddenly turned and stared right back at me as if he sensed my presence or my stares at them.

Gulping at his stern and cold eyes I almost thoughts of Claude's expression the same as him. I sighed as I turned to walk away. 'That freaking spell, I said take me to someone with magic and I meant to Lucas!'

My arm was caught before I could even stepped forward to begin my journey again. I turned annoyed at the sudden action when I saw the man who was talking to Jennette earlier holds my arm. "May I help you" I pouted while asking because if he just mistook me for someone else then please let me go mister, it's really hot and I need shelter!