𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26:𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈𝐈👑

"Your Majesty!The princess has awoken!". Athanasia heard as she slowly tried to open her eyes.

"Princess can you see me,Do you know who I am?".Her vision Cleared and saw Felix's worried face.

But Athanasia started to felt her tears dropping again as she felt the amount of pain in her chest,her heart started aching painfully."Waaa!Ahh!Ugh!It hurts!!!".She cried loudly as she clutches her chest with her small hands.

'Im dying here..it feels like my insides are on fire'..

"What should we do your majesty".Felix asked.

Athanasia kept crying as she heard how Claude scold the magician who tried to heal her,as she heard his cries next when Claude ordered the knights to get him to the dungeon,the magician must've said something that irritated Claude the most.

"If you wish to live,Try harder with that pea brain of yours.If you can continue to say the same useless things,I'll start cutting off your limbs one by one before I chop you're head off". Claude angrily reminded before he heard the door closes.

"I-Its Hurts..D-Daddy it hurts Waaa!!".Claude turned to face Athanasia who kept wailing and squealing in pain.

Claude furrowed his eyebrows at her situation as he reaches his hand on her forehead."You're too noisy.Go to sleep".

Athanasia cried as she slowly stopped when she felt something transferring on her after Claude reaches her forehead as she falls into sleep.

"Whoa it's that Fairy lady again". Athanasia said as she saw the dairy she last time in her dreams,sitting beside the glass window as she caressed her bump.

She heard her singing again but she couldn't hear properly...but the song was familiar...

She saw a Silhouette standing outside the door starinf at the fairy lady.'It would be nice if I could talk to you in these dreams,"I" Can only stand here staring at her,and this dream ends when "I" turn around'.She thought as the silhouette started walking away but then he stops..'Huh?'

She heard how his hard he stomps turning back as she saw how The fairy lady was surprised to see it approaching.

"I've lost,it feels as if I've been played by you all along,I'll beg if you want me to.". Athanasia saw Claude grabbing the lady's shoulders as the lady started crying at what he said.

"How could you say such a thing?.."

"Because if I don't I'll lose you completely-.....don't leave-... Choose me, Choose me!".She heard both of their cries.

"Instead of that child that's eating away at your life as we speak!". Athanasia heard his scream before jerking her eyes open just to see...

...Lucas sitting beside her."You're finally awake,you must think you're some kind of sleeping beauty".He said grinning.

Athanasia doesn't want to see him so she closes her eyes again pretending to sleep.

"Oh?Now you're even pretending to sleep,should I fetch a prince for you from abroad?Which country would you prefer?Atlanta?Huale?Sycansia?".Lucas started annoying her which he successfully did.

'Im already a it irritated from all the pain and coughing up blood so what is this dirtbag doing here...Huh?..It doesn't hurt anymore?..

She sat up holding her chest confusedly.

"You owe us your life".Lucas said.'Us?'.Athanasia immediately look at him.

"Did You fix me mister?".

"Yeah,your heart would have exploded and killed you if it wasn't for us".Lucas answered.