𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20:𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬👑

Suddenly Y/n felt all the pain slowly went away from her aching body after giving birth to her child and closed her eyes after naming her.

"Athanasia..".She whispered furrowing her eyebrows until she felt her body float and slowly opened her eyes and it was blurry at first until a familiar leaves caught her eyes.

She slowly sat up and she was at the world tree's place again with it's silvery and white trunks and leaves and everywhere was just blue just like the sky even the floor is blue,ever since she went here this is the first time she felt the place was..heaven..it felt like she was in heaven.

"I'm dead right?".She stands up,she was wearing a white silky dress as she looks up to the world tree.

"Yes,though you must cross the light now my dear goddess,it's time for another journey".The world tree said with it's soothing voice.Y/n turned around to see a bright spotlight,the light was from above like a sun creating a spotlight.

She was about to go towards the light when she realized something and turned around."By that way,what do you mean by my other lives?and why do you always call me a goddess?".

She just heard the voice Chuckle a bit before answering."I'll all answer all your questions once you came back to this world again..my goddess..".

Y/n just blinks at the voice with confusion as she just nodded."Thank you".She smiled before stepping inside the spotlight as her body floated upwards and her vision started to be consumed with a bright white light.

...........

"Y/n!!".A voice shouted excitedly as Y/n turned around to see her manager running to her with a wide smile.

"Y/n,your next event will be a meet and greet the next week,so we'll prepare everything and then you practice for your upcoming comeback okay?".Her manager said as Y/n smiled and nodded at her.

Y/n Laurier is now reincarnated as a Kpop idol soloist in South Korea,She is famous internationally with her amazing voice and unique talents especially with her beauty,before she had a platinum blonde but she has one of Korea's beauty standards with her own beautiful black hair and lovely features.

That's why the team is preparing for her meet and greet event for her fans and she's practicing for her upcoming concert as her comeback soon.

After that,she told her driver to drop to a store,she wore her mask ,sunglass and cap so no would notice,she was in a bookstore.

She went to the cashier and sees a young lady with a green apron,she is pretty but she seems tired,then her eyes drop to the book the girl is holding,The title is "A Lovely Princess?".

"Is that yours?"She pointed to her book and the girl was startled before nodding shyly at  Y/n.

"Ahh I thought It was for sale so I was gonna get it but okay".She smiled from behind her mask but the lady could see as she bowed,Y/n was about to go when the girl called her.

"Wait!".She turned to her again."Uhm you can borrow it if you w-want?".She said,Y/n's face brightens she just felt like her heart warms when she saw the girl at first..it's like she was a part of her..or a part of her family.It was weird though..

"Really?".The girl gave the book and Y/n grabbed it when the book started glowing when she touched it.they both were startled and drop the book on the table.

"What?Was a light just came out from a book?I'm not hallucinating right?".They both thought together.

"Uhh did your book just g-glowed?".Y/n has her eyes wide behind her sunglasses and tucked a strand of her hair to her ear.

The girl just shrugged and picks up the book again and gave it to Y/n."Here.".Y/n hesitated at first as she grabs the book and this time no light came out when she touched it.Maybe it was just their hallucination after all?..

"Thank you".Y/n bowed and smiled at the girl as she bowed also smiling a bit."Your beautiful when you smile".Y/n chuckled as the girl blushed and bowed again as a thanks.

Y/n waved at the girl before turning around and opens the door hearing the bell rings as she step outside only to be met by flashing lights of the cameras.

"Miss Y/n can I ask a question?"

"Is it true that you are dating Eunwoo?"

"Will you be having a comeback this year"

"Ahh!!Y/n Marry Mee!!"

She was bombarded with Fans and Paparazzis with their questions and squealing.She touch her earphone as it beeps, someone is calling."Hello?"

"Miss run to the right side,I'll pick you up there.".Her bodyguard Roel said as she immediately run towards the right with the her fans and Paparazzis running after her.

"Paparazzis..".She groaned as she saw her bodyguard waving with the car behind him,he immediately open the door as she quickly went inside.Luckily she was a fast runner and they drove away before the paparazzis could even catch them.

She went inside her mansion and open the door to her room,as she drop her body on her soft bed sighing heavily."I'm tired..".

She was already tired with work and earlier the fans even made her run who wouldn't be exhausted.Y/n sat up and grab the book from her bag.She touched the cover of the book and her fingers touch the title."A Lovely Princess...".she whispered.

She opened the book and started reading,after the first chapter she turned the page when another bright light came into it,"What?".The light turned gold as it the book started to fly and all the pages kept turning.

"What the hell?!-Ahh!!".She was floating as she screamed when she was sucked by the light from the book and everything went black....

........

Athanasia's POV

I was sucked into a bright light after the Lady with a sunglass leave the Library with my book,she touched the book when I was giving it to her and it grew a bright light.

And now I'm inside the novel of "A Lovely Princess" itself!Does that lady had a magic or something?!.

After I was sucked with a bright I became the five year old Athanasia and grew plans so the emperor won't kill me.I was on a palace that I thought no one was using and now here I am trapped with this intimidating heartless emperor!!

Infront of me is Claude de Alger Obelia!!!

He crouched down Infront of me."You've grown a lot.".

I trembled.Grown a lot?does that mean he'll kill me since I'm old enough?!What's with the attention? what's this guy doing here?I was supposed to meet him when I was 9 and I'm still a five years old!!!.

*Clank*.'Oops'.My eyes trembled as my number 7 and number 8 bags of riches drop to the floor.I sweat up when Claude glance at the red jewel that drops to his foot as he smash it with his feet.Eeekk!

His hands came across my face and seconds I was already lifted up from the floor by him.He scanned me."Your heavy".
                         ................

Wha-What are you?!..

"You have really chubby cheeks but I didn't expect you to be this heavy..".he insulted me!!

Chubby?!Heavy?!I mean after ignoring me all this time why are you talking to me?Your a cold hearted bastard!You're a dirtbag who only loves Jeanette and doesn't consider Athanasia you daughter!!

"Now what were you doing in my palace."Claude said.Heh!

He glance at the bite marks on the golden angel statue and the red haired guy noticed."Maybe she thought it was a toy".

"She must've wandered off during playtime Felix.".He tossed me to the red haired guy's arms."Carry her".Me and Mister looked at each other,huh?.

"I should have tea with my guest".