CHAPTER - 21

Asher POV:

As the event took me and my wolf off guard ..... as I was in the moment of joy, pain and pleasure .....I was in the best moments of my life....... as Enya wolf said the words that was like fuel to my wolf ego

.... DUMB ASS STUPID ALPHA...

As my wolf take over me with full rage... I was afraid that he will hurt her...

Tbaw: I Dare you to repeat the words.......MY OMEGA

Pow:(smirk) .... DUM.......

Enya wolf was unable to complete the words as I took hand to spin her so that she collided with my body as her back was on chest....... as I don't give her time to move as my hand yanked her hairs back as her smooth unmarked skin comes in front of my sight... as I licked her neck and buried my crannies in her skin.....as I felt the blood in my mouth ....... and marked her as mine only mine....

Licked the marked as she felt dizzy in my hands as I went near her ear and said..

Tbaw: it not healthy to play with fire ....... now see ........ you have proved the wrong side ..

as she fell asleep in my arms... I lift her up in my arms as all in the room went on their knees and putted their head down ... to show respect towards their future kink that somehow tbaw felt proud off......

Inside the cabin of queen:

Asher lays Enya carefully on the bed as he starts removing her accessories one by one to make her omega comfortably sleep....as he stated to admire his beautiful devil omega..firstly heels, then rings, earrings, crown ....... after all things ..he covered her with the blanket ........ and left the room as he had to go through the long ritual while his omega regains her conscious state ....before leaving the room he placed a kiss on the omega forehead as he said .... I am sorry for the pain...I love you my devil omega... as he left the cabin..

In the ritual hall:

He was grated by all as the ritual head comes forward to tell the details that they had to follow to complete the marriage:

(ritual head= Rh)

Rh: (bow in-front of Asher) MY king ...are u ready for the ritual to process the marriage further... do you take Queen as your mate if yes please make a cut on your right hand pour the blood in this bowl.......

As Asher took the knife and made the cut as the blood pours in the bowl...

Rh: you have completed the first step of the marriage as temporary marking as the second step was also done now , the third will be balancing herb ceremony that you have to have your mate drink the drinks that will be provided by maid as soon as the queen regains here consciousness ... the forth ritual will take place after 15 days whereas the queen' s heat cycle starts with Preheat(5 days)----heat(6 days)-----post-heat(4 days) whereas you and the queen are forbidden to leave the room for the duration .... as it will be go under inspection of the superior to ensure that copulation has taken place............. as it is the first heat of the queen ....

Asher: FIRST HEAT????????!!!!!!!!!

Rh: Yes as the queen was taking suppressant so that she could complete her studies without any problem... as she will be more vulnerable to the current situation it is requested to u to take control over the situation as many of the enemy will try to attack her in 15 days duration.....

As there was only me and the ritual head with Enya mom and dad in the ritual hall as the details was shared to me ...... after this ritual head leaves and Enya parents invite me to have dinner with them....