CHAPTER - 17

ENYA POV

When he has become so clingy and cheeky at the same time ...

2 months have passed as I see Asher hardy 2 to 3 times a day as we both were busy to get hold on the condition I was impressed that he was so good in the decision making and planning... due to which we hold the spread of virus in just 2 months ..

As everything comes under control my father was back on his feet.. all the credit goes to my mom and Asher as they were incharge of the healer committee...

Suddenly my father has joined the meeting out of nowhere to announce my marriage ...... I was taken back...

Enya Dad: goof afternoon everyone ...... as we all know that my heir has taken the throne .. and performing her duties way more better than any other.. I want to announce that tomorrow the 1st ritual of the royal wedding is going to take place.. so I invite all the new heir candidates to come to the ritual ... If the ritual fails .... she has to choose one to be her mate...

Enya :Dad........

Enya dad: Later my queen.........(he ignored me and left)

Enya POV:

I was so afraid about the ritual... I don't want to mate anyone.....I mate the concept of marriage...

Asher POV:

Her marriage ........ my heart started to ache ..... I don't want to see her as the mate of some omega .......... as I take by leave from the meeting room.

NOTE:

Some extra details on werewolf according to the story

True blood Alpha:

Can read the thoughts anyone and of their mate after marking

Rut starts at the age of 18, usually last up-to 1 week

Black wolf with red eyes and golden circle

Easy read the mind of any person if they gain their interest in him.

Can be very protective as well as possessive towards there fated mate

Usually become more attractive after first rut.

Has power to super control themself if their mate heat strikes but decision all depends on their wolf

It they want they can make their omega go mad with their one touch regardless of their heat

Rut once in 2 months

Prime Omega

With the one touch the can read u like a book if they want to..

Heat can be started few days before the actual heat starts

Preheat(5 days)----heat(6 days)-----post-heat(4 days)

15 days period in which they are most fertile to bear pups

They can use suppressant but they can kill their wolf if they use it in their every heat.

Can do anything to attract their alpha in heat(cunning) but if they think they don't wand their alpha to deal with their heat no one can dare to touch them.

Can be very possessive towards their mate after temporary marking.

Heat once in 2 months

Both can feel the pain of the carvings of their mate after the temporary marking ritual is done which is done on the day of their wedding and to set their heat and rut cycle of the couple again one ritual is done .

Marriage is usually is the event of 4 days after all the rituals are performed in 1 month their heat and rut will start to copulation of the marriage, and this is done so that omega can bear pups as soon as possible.

Pregnancy: omega can become more attractive, moody, clingy and horny.... as the hormones take troll on them . duration can be 4 to 5 months. Can bare twins or triplets.