CHAPTER - 15

ENYA POV:

I picked my heels as took the corner of the gown that I was wearing .. as mt milky leg will be the great for my alpha to make him drool .. I walked toward my mirror to check everything was ok ... I reached to the stairs as my nerd alpha comes forward at the at the ens of the stair downwards... as I smirk and make my way towards alpha as his eyes started to scan me as soon as his eyes went to my legs I can read from his eyes the his wolf is drooling over me (I am not spilling the details its for the best part) as he walks towards me mind linked with me ..

Asher: Enya....

Enya: yes my alpha (to add fuel to his possessiveness as I love to tease him)...

Asher: leave the gown .... I have seen what I don't want anybody else to see...

Enya: ohh ... I don't want to slip thats why I have gown up in my hands (as I am making gown more up to my knees)

Suddenly he comes near me talks gown from my hands lifts me on his shoulder as he take my downstairs.. and settled me on the sofa... and sets himself down on his knees in-front me ...then takes my feet to make me wear those high heels.... (as my wolf ..... drools over his gentleman behaviour ..) .. after that he takes my hand to guide me to hi scar to the venue as I break reading his thoughts so that I cannot spoil my mood ... as I am going to go for full enjoying my last day as Enya as I know that after reaching my pack I have to take the responsibility of the throne....... and to drool over my not so nerd Alpha..

As the party begins, me and Aria joined the dance stage ..... we were so much into our enjoying zone ...... we suddenly started feeling uncomfortable... I was started to feel like crying when I herd a growl as I avert my eyes in the direction of growl I saw Asher with red eyes with golden circle to which my body gets frozen as I saw a big black wolf with red eyes with golden circle (true blood alpha)....... and I lost my sense ..... to understand anything at the moments.....

I was guided to the VIP villa ....... I went to the washroom ...as tears started to fall from my eyes after crying for an hour Aria came to my room to give me the information as regarding the royal guards have came to guide me to the pack house where I have to take over the throne as soon as the king(my father have contacted to the virus ......... to which circumstances I was not familiar)......

I rushed towards the car as I see my alpha standing and watching me as I mind-linked ......

After the Asher statement

Asher: ...................I love you...................... even if u hate me

I blocked the mind-link to get hold the command over the situation as a take the seat beside my royal assistant in the car......... on the way back to the pack house...I was informed that when the important meeting was going on ... some of the enemy of the great star pack panned to spread a deadly virus to to which all the meeting member were infected as a pandemic was going to start .......as I arrived in the premises of the star pack the scene that I was seeing in front of my eyes was hard to explain as my mind was not accepting the observations........that I was seeing..