CHAPTER - 11

3 semester :

As the semester were getting started Enya started behaving strange maybe this could be because of the heat post effect ... but as the days passing by my wolf is saying me that something is wrong with the Enya ..she is sad for the certain reason......but she was so stubborn ... to spill any details...

She was only focused on the study which somehow seems odd to me ..

She only had interaction with me over the meals only she hardly use mind-linking through which she usually bugs me till the mid-night one thing that I have noticed that our heat n rut cycle is same...

She has started talking to Aria as Aria and her group that was Basically the Geal group .... I can feel that she is hesitant as she always leave me there alone in the group of Geal friend as I noticed that one of the omega was acting fishy in that group .... but I ignored her as the mission is to protect Aria as my teammate have informed me .... as I know that Enya is more stronger n powerful than Aria as she is more venerable... as that fishy omega daily putting some stunts so that she can harm any of them either Enya or Aria. To which aria was save by the Geal many times... As Enya just ignored her... as the exam are over there was a celebration party..was arranged, we all were there at the venue when suddenly Enya started to having strange behaviour ... I ignore her ..as suddenly I was informed as Aria started to panic as Enya disappeared.. I mind-linked Enya but she was not answering me back as she uses the moon scent mask I was unable to smell her.. as my team checked the security camera .. the informed me that she was taken by that fishy omega and a alpha .. mind-linked with my team mates as they were tracking the Enya Smart device direction through its GPS.. as I ran out of the hall towards the device location .. I reached the direction carefully as my wolf is in rage I know the reason of the rage as Enya' s wolf is the only friend of my wolf.. to whom he wants to protect at any cost..at this moment... but as I saw Enya in in-conscious state.. my wolf take over me as I was in the wolf form he growl towards the couple who had Enya with them as they also shift in the wolf form as I single my teammates to take Enya to safe place....as we fight both were injured badly they were sent to the investigation team for their statement and further enquiry..I went to Enya as my wolf make sure that she is safe and healthy.. I went to my villa put on my clothes ..went to VIP villa to see the Enya ... as my wolf was still active I growl towards everyone to leave me and aria alone ..... as we respect each-other and also I was afraid to touch her... whole night I was sitting at the corner of the room ... see Enya .....