CHAPTER - 12

4 semester:

This time again she is on the top and as always I am on 2nd position in the result that was displayed on the bulletin board ......

I was so happy for her as she was making a poker face... I know she is a devil..she will be dancing from inside..

New subjects new time table ....... we were having everything same .. now she was getting more involved in our class group as I know she don't like a big circle Aria and Geal was as shocked as I were at that time .....then suddenly she started talking with me through the mind link.... I was so happy that she was back as my old Enya.... to me now after my parents and pack she was also my number 1 priority.. she has became my world .... one day she asked me to come with her as she was going for the personal grooming as she bugged bugged me whole night to ... as at the end I agreed .. now I am sitting with her at my villa as her grooming team arrive my friend alpha ere also convinced by the Enya for their grooming as well I was shocked beyond imagination..

As we all were seated on the sofa in the living room with Enya and my friends .. she was giving commands as dominating omega to the other grooming omegas about our looks ....... specially mine. They guided us to our respected room as Enya followed me with her team to mine ...... she went to the study table and pulls the chair as she takes the seat now grooming team was doing a torture on me as my devil omega ..was giggling .... her giggles makes me feel happy the she was smiling on my misery

After 3 hr finally they guided other team members to the living room leaving Enya and me in my room... as I was going to washroom for taking the bath Enya takes the bed with her phone .... I was in the middle of bathing I herd a knock at the washroom door ... Enya handed me a bag full of clothes .. as I walk to the room again in my new clothes drying my hair with a towel Enya scans me from top to bottom... as she smirk she guided me towards the chair .. I take the seat and she takes the towel and starts drying my hair.... my heart and my wolf was having a roller coaster ride .. she styles my hair ... as we the alpha were not allowed to see ourselves in the mirror as she has a spell on us... as we all were standing in front of Enya as ... she smiles happily and order to bring the mirror .. as we all the three alpha was in-front of the mirror... we were shocked as our soul leaves the body .. we were looking so dashing that our eye were going to popes out of the socket

And that was our Enya that has now the utmost respect in the eyes of my friends.

3 semester:

Suddenly she started talking to the group of alpha that I don't like at all... I was with her all the time but something is off ... that I wasn't able to catch.. suddenly a group of omega that was with that weird alpha group started had some hot talk with Enya ... due to which I can say they have triggered the Enya (the sweet n cute)

That she suddenly the very next day ....

When I went to VIP villa Enya was not there as I called her through the mind link she told me that she is on leave for 1 week ...... maybe due to .... HEAT cycle but .. I realized that there is till almost a month to me to go for the RUT ... so the reason was not heat... I again .. asked her r u alright Enya ?? ... she told me that she had some important work s she had to go to her pack house....

The event in which the Enya was almost got kidnapped was till on my mind I don't know why.... the question arises that Enya ????( who are you ???).... that one week outside I was happy but inside me n my wolf were going crazy I don't know why...

Even my wolf was confused about Enya as I was...

After one week when Enya suddenly showed up in the class ... the whole class mouth were oped as I saw Enya me too was in the same condition as all were...

Suddenly my heart beat was so fast as I was having a roller coaster of emotions inside me ...... and my wolf said I LOVE HER...... these words hit me like a truck... as I was looking at her without thinking as she closes my mouth with her index finger

And my mouth ran suddenly I LOVE YOU ...that she takes a step back with questionable eyes..... I realized the uncomfortable omega was in front of me.. as I said I love your new avatar..... I changed the topic so fast to make her comfortable.. as I saw her devil smile again... yes she will be death of me ...

Even if she will find mate or I will find my mate to whom I am going to reject cause I love the only person ... and that was in front of me ....Enya.......