CHAPTER - 16

The Moon Pack

Asher POV:

As I driving suddenly the scene comes to my view that blew my mind as I press the brake ........ Pandemic takes place in the moon pack .......i went inside the pack house ........ as the royal advisor guide me toward my father how was in the isolation room.... we started to have conversation through headset..

Asher dad: son you have to take the responsibility to guard the pack as well as the royals... you will be the incharge to guard the queen till the day u die...

Asher: I will dad..don't worry ......... tell me how this happened ...and what they want...

Asher dad: as they are enemy of the great star pack they want to harm the royals by kidnapping the heir of the star pack so that they can claim her .. Enya u know her the VIP to whom u where assigned to guard 2 year back...

(as picture clears in my head)

U have to guard her ... now go n take your charge so that u can go to the star pack immediately..

Asher: but what about u dad??????? how r u ???

Asher dad: I am fine now leave .. my son

I bow to my dad as I rush to my room where my advisor was present with the royal healer which I asked for ...

As he gives me the symptoms detail and research details about the virus..

Its being 15 days as the virus was detected....it was informed to us late cause of our safety and exams...

I approached my car with my royal attire and my team to head toward the royal pack THE GREAT STAR PACK, ... on the way I stared to read the file which was in my hand...

Confidential research file:

Name :WOVE-ID

Symptoms :

i. Chills

ii. Cold

iii. Fever

iv. Loss of appetite

v. If severe can to cure then can lead to death..

Affects on Omega

Un-mated omegas have who don't have their 1st Heat are more venerable to the virus.. as they they take suppressant due to which their wolf becomes weaker to heal ....

It is dangerous to the omega as they can take 4 weeks to heal from the virus if taken care by their alpha

Same goes to Alpha ..

As I skimming the file quickly ..

As yesterday episode of Enya was still on my mind as I close my eyes as sleep takeover me...

Enya POV:

As I enter the pack house everyone was rushing here n there as I was in formed that the breakout of the virus was in the pack house initially... now every thing was under control as I got the information it can be cured in mates couple where as only a few cases were there where unmated alpha and omegas was in danger ...

As I took the oath in-front of the committee as the queen I have to go through the several hours of meeting .......as the I was informed about the different packs leaders were also affected by the virus ... their heir was also taking the oath downstairs as their oath ceremony will be complete they will be joining the meeting........as the meeting continues the royal advisor of mine takes the permission to invite all the new heir of the pack one by one........

First 2 was alpha then other 2 was omega and the last one ... as my advisory said true blood alpha ..... my eyes gets widen as Asher was in-front of me ....we made eye contact as he kneels down in front of me to ......

Asher: My Queen .... I am your Royal Guard and the Head of the moon pack.. in your duty .. (as he looks up n smirk) till the day I die.

And after all the meetings I can feel a pair of eyes on me and I known as he was looking at me without even blinking..

Mind-link

Enya: stop looking at me without blinking ... u r making me uncomfortable ..alpha.

Asher: I am doing my duty ....... MY BELOVED QUEEN..

Enya : why u have accepted to be my royal guard...

Asher: to see u everytime ......MY BELOVED QUEEN

Enya: stop calling me ....MY BELOVED QUEEN..

Asher : OK ....... MY BELOVED OMEGA

Enya: behave alpha ......

Asher : enlighten me How!!!!!!! .......MY BELOVED OMEGA...

Enya: why...... u r doing the ???????............ u know I hate u

Asher: cause ................I love you...................... even if u hate me

Again I blocked him and went towards my chamber as he followed me till the door as I turn to see Asher ...he mouthed again ..(MY BELOVED OMEGA) And I annoyingly shut the door on this face ........