CHAPTER - 4

CHAPTER - 4

Asher POV:

we were informed that the VIP(Omega) to which we were assigned is going to come after 5 days directly to class. We were also having the information that she will have a assistant that will be also a omega. The will be living in the VIP Villa that will be opposite to us. As the two of my team mates were given different task by me ...

Ethan: to check VIP villa and install the cameras outside the villa.

Felix: to check and buy all the necessary things that a omegas need.

I am currently at the Administration block to check that all (3 alphas and 2 omegas) of gets same classes the batch schedule.

............................Thats how my 5 day went............

College day

Classes :

Monday to Friday

SATURAY SUNDAY (FREE NO CLASSES)

Enya POV:

We woke up at 8 in the morning as we know that the classes are going to be started at 10 am. I went to washroom with Aria clothes as she went to her washroom with my clothes. As I wanted to live simple n sober live without any unwanted attention so I started to initiate my plan as of today.

9:30 am I went to the dinning room to have my breakfast. I don't know who is the cook but he or she but the meals are so delicious.

I told aria to leave the house first as I know that they will think that she she the princess and will guard her.... as I said they have started to follow her they are total 5 (2 average looking, 2 bulky,1 bulky but nerd??) nerd one got my attention as I went outside the house carrying my bag but he ignored me as I am the assistant that he thought............ this looks like a good start as I see the sky above to thank moon goddess. I went to my respective class as I entered I got questionable eyes looking at my direction as if they want to known me but I don't want to indulge myself in any friendship kind of thing as of now....... I want to live freely and alone... as the time passes I spot my friend Aria with one of the alpha I had noticed in the morning ..she waved her had so that I could take the seat beside her to my good the seat was the corner one one side wall and other side Aria. As I have taken seat the first lecture started and the lecturer asked each one of us to give introduction one by one ......... after so many introduction my guard so called Aria guards starts giving introductions ... and my ears are all up as they started.

1 alpha :- My name is Ethan. I am 17 years old. Excited to make new friends and winks towards the group of omega as they droll over him.

2nd alpha :- My name is Felix . I am 17 years old. I am keen to learn new techniques that will upgrade my knowledge.

3rd and 4th :...........................................

Nerd alpha comes where as Ethan and Felix starts cheering ............... odd ,..............

Nerd alpha: hi am Asher (I look towards him as my eyes made contact with the alpha).I am 17 years old. Hail from the moon pack. Thank you! (his voice is something that was telling me to look towards him)

Aria is all ready to go for the introduction as I scan the room next and the last one is going to be me...

Aria: hello! My name is Aria I am 17 years old... hope so we will become a friends.. thank u !

She comes back as I am ready to go .....

Enya: hi everyone I am Enya , 17 years, from star pack (as I make eye contact with nerd alpha) hope so I will not make friends cause I am not interested (I smirk) as I come back to my initial position to take seat as the class starts to hoot at my introduction........ and I mentally slap myself for getting attentions.

As the lecturer starts the basic concepts that was already know to me I was getting started to bore as I see aria to note down each and everything........

Time passes by in the last lecture I don't feel that I can handle so I packed my back and started to get back on the way back to the villa. As aria tried to stop me ........

Aria: Wait Enya........ where are u going......

Enya: I am going back to the villa...... as I don't feel like I can take one more boring lecture....

Aria: just wait Enya after that we will go to the mall and enjoy ourselves with new friends .....

(as she says I roll my eyes...)

Enya: as I clearly said I am not interested in having friends ......

As I leave the classroom.

Went to villa and watched drama and insta reels .............. had a good nap .....