CHAPTER - 6

CHAPTER - 6

THE MOON PACK

Enya POV:

In the vacation the new task were ready for me as the heir of the throne I have to give my whole towards my pack (the great star pack)..

As the princess the task list was assigned to me that I have to do in these whole vacations:

Task 1: To learn the loyal Heir Etiquette

( Dinning, dancing, personal grooming ......etc...)

Task 2: Start attending meetings not directly but to observe from the back of the curtains.

Task 3: Starting to know the people of my pack (observation o their problem) as a stranger without revealing my identity.

Task 4: Maintaining the royal dairy (compulsory)

So my vacations are going to be busy this time............... which will exciting ... I am happy that this time I will be dedicating myself in the task not as some princess but as a responsible identity.

In the moon :

Asher POV:

I am not feeling happy as my friends were as they packing their bags...... I am not able to identify why I am feeling dejected ..... my wolf is not feeling anything but as my human self is behaving weird (sometimes rage, anger, sadness)....... I don't know what is happening to me ..

Somehow I know that the reason is Aria and her so called Best-friend Geal...

I don't know that why I am behaving so rude to her as she talks about Geal so much ... she usually shares her all things with in the past days but now she has started keeping secrets....... she is using her all the powers to block me from reading her mind......... which is one of my talents that is not working on her and I don't want to break her power as my wolf is interrupting me to not to do so... I don't know why.

Aria an her so called assistant omega went to their respective pack a few days back ... as due to so security measures ..we have to stay here few days and now we are also going back to the our pack (the moon pack).

We have arrived pack house the very next day ........ as it is the 1st month of the year .. the weather is cold ......yes we got new year holidays ..

As soon as I enter my room ... I went towards bed lay down and watch the ceiling ........ I don't know when I fell asleep ...

Next day maid informed me that I was summoned by my father ... I went there and he hand over-ed me the schedule that I have to follow in this vacation as the future head of the pack..

Task 1: Militant training in the field ground

Task 2: Planing war initiation and medical training

Task 3: Political and home affairs meeting with him and the other members.

Task 4: Personal etiquette training as well as royal guard training.

As I red the list .. one thing is clear to me that I will not be coming to my room to take a breath as my schedule is going to be so packed ...

2 months .......... after(Time skip)

As I arrived back to the college grounds ........ we have followed the same task for the VIP as she she going to come tomorrow in the evening... I am so excited to see Aria once again after 2 months as in these 2 months I was always thinking about her ... as what she is doing?how she is? How were vacations for her? ....

We followed and checked security routine for the Aria ...

Next day:

Aria has arrived from her pack with her assistant omega.. as they were sleeping I had prepared a good feast for them.. as it is their day one ..

Its weird that Aria has not called me its being mid-night .. as I was desperately waiting for her call..

But she not called at all.