CHAPTER - 2

CHAPTER-2

Somewhere in the moon pack ............

A boy sitting alone in this room playing game on his multi player system chatting with with his friends very focused to win as a true blood alpha .

Asher : I will win just wait n watch

Mergus : yeah yeah we know that.......

Asher POV:

I won the game ..... now I am heading towards my fathers office as he is the one incharge of the moon pack which is eventually one the top 3 pack that are incharge for all political and security incharge of the Great star pack, and I am the one who will be leading the top 3 pack in upcoming future years. Now I have done my schooling as well as war training as I will be going to take the responsibility. Now I am standing in front of my dad office ....... as my steps come to halt .... a voice came that is my dad.......

Asher dad: COME IN .......

Asher: dad u have asked for me ............

Asher dad: yes........ I have task for u

Asher: yes dad.......

Asher dad: you have to join the college so the task field will be there........ I have already submitted all the required document related to your task field ......... and you can take anyone with u who can have a better understanding and could also deal with them(friendly) ............

Asher: Omega????

Asher dad: as far as know that my true blood alpha son don't like to have any interest in omegas and also afraid to harm them or touch them ....... so that's why I suggest u to find your team as soon as possible as you will be leaving for the task day after tomorrow.

Asher: but dad enlighten me ........... what task ............... and omega????????

Asher dad: as of now just focus on your college as the time come you will get to know.

U can go ........ start packing this field task will going to be long....

Asher: long!

Asher dad: 3 years

Asher: (WTH).......... 3 YEARS !!!

Asher dad: now go ....... your MOM also needs to know

Next day :-

Asher POV:

I am with my team giving them their instructions I have selected two of my best friends to accompany me after thinking all night I have selected these two.

Ethan(alpha)

Age:17

Powers: predictions and perceptions

Can easily deal with omega as omega goes crazy about him

Status: single

Felix(alpha)

Age:17

Powers: smart n cunning, eagerness to learn n explore

Can understand omegas behaviour n body language.

Status: single

After giving my instructions now I am heading towards my room ........... where my mom will be waiting for me to give a long lecture about to behave with the omegas.... its not like that as I hate omegas I am afraid to go near them as my true blood alpha nature .... yes I am having a well sculpted body, I can make them drool over me but ......... due to the incident in my primary school

PRIMARY SCHOOL (BACK STORY)

( I went to the school as I am very excited for my birthday yes today is my birthday I am having fun with my friends (not only alpha omegas were also there) as all the instructor was there suddenly I have started feeling pain all over my body, but I ignored as I am going to play with lily. Lily was looking so cute in the dress she was wearing, we started to play hide n seek, suddenly pain became unbearable I started yelling as I fell on the ground soon lily came to me as I was not in my senses she came towards me to help me as my wolf taken over me I have thrown her with so much force that she lost her consciousness.......... after that I don't remember anything....... with the help of dad I was able to control my wolf after 3 days ...... but when I went to the school .... I herd a few kids talking that lily will not be able to survive......... and after few days she was dead.)

That incident still as some affect on me.........