The Poem

" Good morning class ", Mrs. Rhyne said right after the bell rung for second period to start. " This morning will be doing labs , nows I'll set you up with a partner. Chay and Kade, Westyn and Donovan, Keith and Caleb". Chay never really listened during Science class, it was just one of her classes she never really cared for. Before she knew it Kade, her best friend, was next to her on one knee and said , " Chay Grace Richardson, will you be my lab partner?"

"I would be honored " , Chay replied and laughed . " So hows your'e exciting , beautiful life ,Chay?" , as Kade casually started a conversation. Before she could reply , Mrs. Rhyne said, " Now what we are going to do is - " , but she got cut off when Trystan , a senior in her school, said, " Hey sorry to interrupt, but their English teacher won't be here today. She's in the hospital ... oh and here's their assignment for today", as Mrs. Rhyne looked at the assignment, she said " Okay Trystan thank you". After he shut the door she said, "Well there goes our work for today , instead you all will be writing your partner a poem about a secret that you have never told him or her before ". Chay knew right then what her secret to Kade was ... that she was moving 200 miles away this summer, and she knew it might possibly end the begining of her best relationship she had ever had with someone. When the bell rang, Mrs. Rhyne lastly said, " And your poem will be your homework for tonight, and in the morning exchange your poems with your partner. Now if you want to read it aloud , you may but I'm not going to force you haha , see you guys tomorrow!".

Later that day....

As Chay was laying on her bed brainstorming on how she could wirte her poem, her phone viberated and said on the screen NEW MESSAGE , she ulocked her phone and the new text was from Kade and it said:

So what should I expect from your book of secrets Chay?

She replied :
Just expect the unexpected Kade ..

Within Arms Reach |The Unbroken Series : Book One|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara