Puro's Pov: Exploration!

There are so many buildings….so much potential for endless possibilities! With each step, I take my surroundings get more and more interesting!

"Lin, I've thought about this exact scenario so many times. Now that I'm finally here I have no clue where to go! It's all a little overwhelming." The excitement is practically cracking through my voice.

He laughs gently and teases "I thought you could handle the outside world. What happened to my quote on quote Super Puro?"

"Hey! Super Puro is still here for you Lin!" 

I frown at the memory of the white latex jungle. It was so scary. I couldn't stop shaking and the ground was just sticky! Then Lin got separated from me and I was so worried! 

I admit looking down at him in my arms "Puro wishes he could have protected you better. That lion latex got past me and you had to run so fast through the white latex territory. Lin, I thought I had lost you."

Lin gently brings his paw up to my chest and catches my gaze. 

He smiles softly and mentions "That was the first time you ever hugged me. You squeezed me so tightly….I could tell you were so worried. That's when I realized how much you cared for me."

My middle feels fuzzy as Lin gently runs his paw through my fur. I smile back and hold him a little tighter. 

"That won't be the last of our hugs Lin. Trust me."

He smirks and replies "Oh I know it won't. Can't wait for the next one!"

I shoot back with a grin "You won't have to wait long. You'll never know when Puro might strike!"

We both laugh as we go on our way through the old city. The streets are lined with abandoned vehicles. They are all rusty and old from age and weathering. I'm pretty sure cars are supposed to have four wheels? That wouldn't be very efficient if not. Hmm….all these signs in front of all these places. Some vary in condition. Some are completely destroyed and others are just overrun by plants. None of them look real eye-catching. Mostly just generic apartment complexes. There are a few stores but there's so much shattered glass. I don't want to hurt my paws trying to walk on it.

"All of these stores have been looted. There's nothing worth looking for. Let's just keep going."

I nod and continue to walk through the rubbled civilization carrying Lin and the bag we prepared for the trip.

The warmth of his body against mine is getting hot. Like really hot. All of this fur together might not have been a good idea on a sunny day like this. This effort is making me practically overheat. Ah, it's fine…. I'll just keep going. I don't want to make Lin tired. The strain of his weight is getting a little difficult to hold but I'll manage. 

"Puro? Are you getting tired?"

"Wha? Ah no, I'm fine Lin."

He stares up at me worriedly. He noticed…

"I can walk….you don't have to carry me anymore. It was nice while it lasted."

"Are you sure? I can keep going."

Lin shakes his head and pulls himself out of my grasp. I reluctantly let him go and stare down at him. His snow-white fur is sticking up everywhere. It makes him look so fuzzy. It must've been from our fur rubbing up against each other. He looks so silly!  I snicker and he looks up at me questioningly.

"What is it, Puro?" 

"Nothing Lin….nothing at all."

At this point, I'm practically holding back laughter but I keep it together. He doesn't look so convinced by my answer but decides to drop it as we begin to walk again.