⚘ 20

"Log four, hour six

"Log four, hour six. Mr. Aizawa and the class have been gone for nearly the entire day now. There are two hours remaining until they arrive. I hear I may not survive until then. If someone finds this recording, tell my mother I love her. And tell Kacchan he is a little bitc-"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING?! BRING BACK EILIR!"

"today is the day I die...."

A moment of silence passes before a loud screech echoes from the recording. "I FOUND YOU!"

The students stare at the voice recorder with a mix of horror and amusement. They just arrived home from class only to find the dorms silent. The only sign of movement was a discarded recorder laying on the floor.

"Welp, Midoriya's dead lol."

"I thought main characters weren't supposed to die?"

"Man fuck that shit, I mean just look at-"

--------------------

"Ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit."

"I know I fucked up! Stop reminding me!"

"Croak"

"Well, fuck you too!"

Midoriya groaned as he dragged his hand down the front of his face. There is now less than an hour until everyone returns from class. And where is Midoriya? Locked in the basement of the dorms. He didn't even know there was a basement until Kota locked him in here! The little shit even forced Wasabi in there with him. 

The whole babysitting thing was going well, since Eilir slept for majority of the time Kota was silent. The boy refused to move a muscle the entire four hours. It was a miracle. Almost a bigger one than All Might giving away his quirk.

But before Izuku could celebrate, the food alarm went off. Not only did it wake up Eilir, but the moth flew downstairs without missing a beat. The kid loves food, what can he say?

That wasn't the issue though, the issue was Eilir was no longer interested in only Kota. He had bigger worries now. Like shoving a cookie and apple in his mouth. Very serious buisness. Super serious.

This single action, the small moment of which Eilir was not loving Kota, was enough for the young boy to lose his shit. Within a span of five minutes, Kota flooded the entire dorm.

In a state of panic, Midoriya scooped Eilir into his arms and hid. Mostly out of fear of what would happen if he ruined Eilir's hair after Mina just retwisted it.