⚘ 15

Ah, everything was finally sane again

Ah, everything was finally sane again. Eilir's room was repaired, the dorms were now fire-proof. Aizawa got more juice, and most importantly Eilir has returned! Even if he was gone for just a day, it felt like eternity. Especially for Wasabi who was placed in All Might's care since he wouldn't be at the rescue. Poor Wasabi was beginning to hate his quirk. 

The once quiet dorm was now quiet once more! Because the child never opened his fucking mouth unless it was for food :D woo! Everything was finally right again. Even Aizawa was being nicer to everyone.

But alas, there was still a major issue on their hands. One so gigantic, Tokoyami was looking at rituals to sell his soul. It was that ginourmousgianticsourous. 

They could not figure out who "mom" was. And Eilir would not stop asking for them. No matter what they did. They tried distracting him with food, giving him juice and even allowing him into Aoyama's room so he could stare at all the shiny things.

But it was all in vain.

Nothing was working. Not even Nezu was enough to distract him.

--------------------

It was finally midnight, the perfect time for Eilir to wake up. A stifled yawned escaped his mouth as he stretched his arms forward. Rubbing his eye with a closed fist, his antennas twitched slightly in search of Wasabi. Ever since his return the little frog refused to leave his side. Even during bath time, he had to sit on the edge of the tub staring at whoever was in the room. It was becoming slightly unsettling to the person in charge of giving Eilir a bath. Like an old grandma watching you cut something even though you're twenty and know how a knife works. It just gave you an eerie feeling. 

Not that Eilir minded though. It was the same as to when they were living outside. Besides, Wasabi helped him. Wasabi good, mhm.

His small arms reached out to where the sleeping frog laid. Gently scooping up the blob of green, Eilir placed the tiny creature in his pocket. He would've put Wasabi in his hair, but he wasn't sure how to take the bonnet off. There were tiny holes for his antennas to stick out, making it rather tricky for him to take it off. 

Not even bothering to try to remove it, he settled with keeping Wasabi in his pocket. Besides, the frog would be fine. He's sleeping anyway. 

Giving himself a sturdy nod of reassurance, Eilir set out to find mom. After all, he was promised that fruit before he flew off. And God help anyone who forgets to give Eilir his food. Just ask Jimmy. Don't remember him? Exactly. 

--------------------

Now you may be asking "Dev how in the world does a fucking child who doesn't know what a refrigerator is find Shigaraki?" 

Easy, he doesn't.

Large black eyes looked around at the building in front of him. More like he was staring at it really hard because he was hungry, and all buildings look the same to him. His stomach emitted a loud growling sound, luckily Wasabi was a heavy sleeper. Placing a fuzzy hand on his stomach, he looked down with a sad glint in his eyes. He just wanted food. 

Without even a second thought, he walked up towards the large building and pushed the door open. Peeking his head through the cracked door, his gaze sweeps across the large room. "Home?" Eilir whispers to himself confused. His head tilts to the side as he observes the area. It looked just like the building he lived in. But that couldn't be, he was sure he wandered quite a ways away. The amount of  dirt on his feet was proof of that. 

Not really thinking too hard about it, he wanders inside. The cold temperature of the room causes him to wrap his wings around his body. Shivering, he makes a b-line towards the kitchen. Usually, Sato would leave a plate of baked goods for Eilir when he woke up. So obviously he should go there. It just made sense.

--------------------

Tamaki Amajiki, one of the more timid students in 3-A. Even with his high level of skill that landed him into being in the top three students at UA, he was still not very confident in his skills. While working with Fatgum greatly increased his confidence, he was still anxious around newer people and being put on the spot.

The poor boy just got done with his homework and needed a bottle of water. Seeing as how it was nearly one a.m. and no one should be awake, he didn't feel any fear in going downstairs by himself. Almost everyone in the dorms new Tamaki got up at this time to get water or a snack, so they avoided leaving their dorms at this time. 

Tamaki's legs sluggishly dragged him to the kitchen. His hand covered his yawn as he went to flip the light on. "I should go to sleep early..." he mumbled to himself. Blinking slowly, he allows his eyes to adjust to the light. Somehow, he completely missed the figure sitting on the counter staring at him and opens the fridge door. 

The third-year student quietly hums to himself as he searches for an unopened bottle of water. A small frown of disappointment crawls onto his face as he finds the water section empty. "Mirio didn't refill it again," annoyance was etched on his face as he closed the door. Letting out a huff of air, he reaches for a cup in the cupboard. Finally turning around to fill his glass in the sink, he is met face to face with a creature with pitch black eyes. 

A loud scream ripples through the campus. 

All the students of class 1-A jolt up from their positions even though they were out of range. Their eyes opened wide as they looked straight ahead. "Eilir scared someone." And just as soon as they got up, they fell asleep. Laying back down they closed their eyes and returned to their slumbers. 

It was just a reflex at this point to ignore any screams caused by Eilir. The students were startled more than you would think. Now they just act possessed for a second and fall back asleep, regardless of how far the victim is.

 Now they just act possessed for a second and fall back asleep, regardless of how far the victim is

Deadass forgot I was supposed to be on hiatus. BUT Green Smog is complete so go check that out if you haven't. And my next fanfic will be out at some point.

It's a male reader where the main character is in 1-A, so just a basic introduction but things get a little wonky as he goes through his life at UA. I'm so good at describing plots.