⚘ 3

Poor Eilir only wanted some food, the kid was starving after all

Poor Eilir only wanted some food, the kid was starving after all. You can only imagine his horror when what he thought to be a shrub began screaming bloody murder. It wasn't his fault he got scared and bit the walking bush's leg. He should've been quieter anyway. I mean really, you'll wake someone up screaming like that.

After hearing what they believed to be Eri screaming, the students rushed down the stairs faster than light. Everyone had their quirk ready as they searched the floor for Eri, only to find Midoriya screaming in the middle of the kitchen with a weird child biting his leg.

"Eilir! Stop that! You don't know where that thing has been!" Mina screeched as she rushed to pull the boy off. Maybe accidently stepping on Midoriya in the process, but he'll be fine, he's broken enough bones to be numb to the pain anyway. Rocking the boy in her arms, Koda searched over his arms and legs for any injuries. Koda was surprised to find Eilir missing from his room when he heard the scream, usually he was a light sleeper. 

The class stood dumbfounded as Mina and Koda consoled the boy. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that there is a CHILD in our kitchen?" Kaminari exclaimed while throwing his arms in front of him. 

"Oh yeah, we forgot. Meet Eilir!" Sero said nonchalantly as he did jazz hands in front of the boy. Almost as if he was presenting something for someone to buy. They already adopted Eri so what was the harm in another child?

"Oh okay, what's up little man?" Kaminari raised his hand to give Eilir a high-five. What else was he supposed to do? Tell them no? Stepping on Midoriya's arm, he squatted down slightly so he was at eye level. 

"I do not condone this! We cannot raise a child when we ourselves are children!"

"Shut up robocop."

--------------------

Koda avoided eye contact as he quickly signed what happened to the rest of the class. Realizing the others couldn't quite understand him, he gave them a defeated look and allowed Mina to take over for him. "Koda found him outside and fixed his wing, but Eilir said he didn't have a home so here he is!" She summarized while opening a jar of apple sauce. Eilir didn't really care for the people staring at him, all he wanted was something to eat. His legs dangled off the counter as he kicked his feet back and forth, patiently waiting for his cup of apple sauce. 

Shrugging the class just accepted their fate, it was kind of hard to say no to a kid who didn't have anywhere to go. They were just grateful Aizawa wasn't in the dorms that night due to patrol. Their curiosity began to grow bigger as they watched Eilir completely ignore them, most kids would shy away from so many people. But he kinda just sat there with his little frog that they weren't even going to question. 

Being the first one to make a move, Dark Shadow inched closer to the boy. Before anyone could stop him, he was already in Eilir's face. "Hello!" It would seem that none of the students thought how a moth would react to a bird. A very energetic one at that. 

"EILIR YOU CAN'T BITE EVERYONE WHO SCARES YOU!"

--------------------

Dark Shadow glared at Eilir as he hid behind Tokoyami, his hand like things wrapped around the first-year's shoulders as he used him as a shield. And Eilir? Well, the boy decided the counter was no longer a safe place, so here he was. Clinging onto Aoyama's leg, all because he liked how shiny he was. Not like the blonde minded, he actually took it as a compliment.

Majority of the class already left to go back to sleep, leaving only a small handful in the dining area. Aoyama and Eilir stood in the kitchen with Mina feeding him apple sauce. Koda went back to his room to add more things to Eilir's bed with Momo's help. He couldn't stop expressing his gratitude the entire way there. Tsu sat at the table with Shinsou and Uraraka to better explain the situation. 

After Shinsou was moved into Class 1-A he has done whatever he could to help around, whether that be helping out with Eri or just attending studying nights. He was also slightly curious about the little moth child that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. His appearance was anything but ordinary, maybe a part of him was sympathizing with him about possible discrimination he could face, but the teenager was also considered about it being a possible villain attempt. If it was, he'd have the best bet at forcing them to leave.

Uraraka simply just thought the boy was adorable, after seeing how worried Koda was about him when he got nervous, how could she turn a blind eye? If her fellow student believed in him, then she would to. And if she wanted to help out, she'd need to know any details possible.

"-we haven't asked anything, he just went right to sleep after we got there." Tsu rested her finger on her lip as she tried to think of anything that she missed. Everything they knew about Eilir could probably fit on a note card it was so limited. 

Raising an eyebrow, Shinsou stood up. The chair made a loud screeching sound as it skidded across the floor. He tried to move slowly in order to not scare the kid, or maybe so he wouldn't be scared. As soon as he moved, Eilir began to stare at him. A blank expression sat on his face as he watched the teenager move closer. 

His antenna directed their selves into Shinsou's direction, all of the students took notice of this gesture. Assuming it had something to do with detection, Shinsou kept going until he was right in front of the boy. Sitting on the floor with a plop, he raised his arms showing he didn't mean any harm to him or his apple sauce.

"Who's your friend?" Shinsou asks calmly while staring at the frog on his head. His voice sounded drained, Eilir took notice of the purple circles under the male's eyes. He just assumed that it was to match the teenager's hair.

Eilir released Aoyama's leg and put his hands out for Wasabi to hop on. While he may not have been the smartest kid, he knew that only the kind man from before could understand Wasabi. "Wasabi, he helps me." 

"Helps you how?" The tired boy pushed, doing whatever he could to get more information. You can't really raise kid not knowing anything about them.

Eilir went silent for moment before answering. "Food and sleep, he tells me what to do." Giving a strong nod at the end, he allows Wasabi to return to the top of his head. 

Shinsou's eyes linger on the frog before returning Eilir's stare. "Where do you sleep?" At least the kid was talking now, that saved him the drama of having to use his quirk.

"In trees." Unfolding his wings from his back, he shows the dark color that resembles tree bark. "Wasabi says design keep me safe, mhm." Ignoring the fact that the frog nodded also, Shinsou froze as Eilir climbed into his lap.

"Uh kid? What are you doing?" Hitoshi asked unsurely, it wasn't every day a kid randomly climbs into your lap. Shaking off his daze, he keeps his hands to his side to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.

"Cold."