⚘ 14

"Okay! Say it againnn," Shigaraki sang out

"Okay! Say it againnn," Shigaraki sang out. A piece of fruit dangled in front of his face.

The League found their boss's newly found personality quite, how do you say it... disturbing. In the past it wasn't uncommon for them to lounge around the base. But since Shigaraki proclaimed himself a mother, they weren't even allowed outside their rooms. Mostly because Shigaraki claimed they'd "taint" his poor innocent child. The same child who had caused nothing but havoc since his arrival.

And he was jealous of the attention Eilir gave to Dabi. But that's for another time.

Eilir's eyes followed the piece of fruit swaying back and forth. Like a cat with a glass of water left on the corner of a table, he watched intently. Just waiting for his moment to strike.

"All you have to do is say it and the fruit is all yoursss," he continued to sing. Truthfully his arm was getting a little tired from holding the fruit this long but it would be worth it. Very worth it.

The tiny moth had an internal debt with himself. Not really, the kid loved food more than anyone. Not even exaggerating. "Mom." Ignoring the absence of emotion behind his voice and the dead look in his eyes, it was almost endearing. At least to Shigaraki it was. It was the most love he's experienced well ever. Except in the Otome games he plays. He's a 707 fan.

The blue haired male practically exploded. He could feel his lips cracking from how wide his smile was, and the lack of moisture. "Good job Eilir! Very good!" He cheered while giving the boy the fruit. Without even thinking he found himself patting the boy's head.

Even though he was wearing gloves, he couldn't help but snatch his hand back. Air got caught in his throat like he did something horrible.

He's a villain. A murderer. Is he allowed to be this happy? To feel loved?

Nah, of course he is.

Before anyone else could move, a giant war cry resonated from outside. Shigaraki could feel his shoulder's tense up as he looked behind him. His eyes began to widen as realization struck him. UA has finally came to claim what has been stolen. Extending his hand to his side, he snapped. Twice, Toga and Dabi all entered the room without a second to spare. They totally weren't waiting outside the door to make a cool entrance.

"What should we do boss?"

--------------------

"How do we lure them out?" Shoji whispered to his fellow students. The entire class body of 1-A, plus Monoma, stood in front of an army of heroes. Seeing as how the kid trusted them the most, it only made sense they were in the front. And they were the main characters.

Everyone gathered in the dead of night to finally put an end to this gang of injustice. And for the free food Nezu promised them afterward.