⚘ 6

"Let me get this straight," Aizawa was standing in the front of the living room with Eilir on his shoulders

"Let me get this straight," Aizawa was standing in the front of the living room with Eilir on his shoulders. One hand was holding onto his leg so he wouldn't fall, and the other was pinching his nose. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he continues. "Koda found him outside and then smuggled him into the dorms after finding out he was homeless. And you all kept him here for THREE days without my permission."

"Mr. Aizawa pleas-"

"Wait, I'm not done. AND THOUGHT IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA TO LEAVE HIM WITH KAMINARI!" The class dropped their heads in shame. How could they do that? Leaving a kid alone with Denki was beyond forgivable. 

"Are you going to make us get rid of him Mr. Aizawa?" Midoriya asked fearfully, even if the kid scared him half to death doesn't mean he doesn't like Eilir. They just got off on the wrong foot.

Letting out an aspirated sigh Aizawa looks up at Eilir who is still playing with his hair. "I'll have to talk to Principal Nezu about it first..." Before he could finish his thought, the front door of the building flew open.

"Of course! I was wondering how long it would take someone to find him!" Nezu exclaimed more than happily as he petted the top of Eilir's head. The students didn't even try to hide the shock on their faces when Eilir ran to the chimera with open arms. Eilir never acted that way when they entered the room, not even to Tsu. 

Aizawa recoiled in shock before coughing into his fist to regain his composure. "Sir, are you sure? He's just a random kid the students brought in." He tried to reason. The raven-hair teacher wasn't sure if he should've been creeped out about Nezu's sudden appearance or if he should just accept it.

Eilir was clinging onto the principal's back, the students had to stifle their laughs as the little moth boy wrapped his arms around the mouse who was half a foot shorter than him. It looked like a kid who just won a stuff animal at a fair. 

Letting out a chuckle, Nezu patted the boy's head. Not before taking note of the confused look on everyone's face. Deciding it was time to explain, he lifts his short arms up as he began to talk. "I found Eilir a year ago on campus, but seeing as how he didn't disturb anyone, I allowed him clearance to enter. Not just anyone can get onto campus!" Erupting into an evil laugh, the teacup he pulled out of thin air began to spill its contents around him.

"But Principal that doesn't explain why he seems so happy to see you?" Shoji spoke up for the others, a spare mouth appeared on his arm as he lowered it closer to the ground. This was probably the happiest they've ever seen the kid. Usually he wears a blank expression, but right now he seems strangely content.

Eilir popped his head up, "Same. Mhm." Doing his trademark nod, he buried his head back into Nezu's shoulder. His wings lightly hugged the chimera's form as Wasabi moved to sit on his head.

"As you may know I'm an animal with a quirk, a very rare chance to ever exist," Nezu began. "But insects with quirks are impossible, until little Eilir appeared! In exchange for food- and a frog with a quirk like mine- he's allowed me to study him!" He grinned, finally happy to explain his discovery to someone after months of waiting. He totally didn't wait in the vents as soon as Eilir appeared to make sure he had good timing or anything, couldn't be him.

Oh, that made sense.

Wait.

The room filled with screams as the students lost their minds. Nezu smiled evilly as the students shook each other around like rag dolls. He wasn't surprised none of the students could figure it out. But if they thought about it hard enough it would've been easy to figure out. After all, Eilir's mind doesn't quite work like a regular person's. He doesn't have an understanding of morals or social acceptance. Etiquette and sympathy is something he lacks in. His main goal is always survival, leaving him with more insect traits versus human ones.

And for Wasabi, he wasn't that heartless to leave a child alone. While the frog was nowhere as smart as Nezu, Wasabi could still think like an average person would. Making him the best candidate to look after Eilir when he was out looking for food. 

Nezu bathed in the chaos before looking down at his white stained coat. "Oh dear, let's get you washed up! You're absolutely filthy!" Leaving the screaming children to Aizawa, Nezu escorted the other child for a much-needed bath.

--------------------

"Who would've thought that Eilir was actually an insect with a quirk-" Midoriya broke the silence. His eyes were opened wide before letting out a loud gasp, scaring those sitting next to him. "I NEED TO WRITE ABOUT THIS!"

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that WASABI HAS A FUCKING QUIRK?!" Denki shouted while gesturing to the spare bath down the hall. Mina and Koda rushed after the Principal to offer their assistance as soon as they broke out of their trace. Mostly because Mina feared what Nezu would do to Eilir's hair, and Koda feared what Mina may do if Nezu fucked up Eilir's hair. After seeing Mina yell at Denki for almost putting beeswax in Eilir's locs, it was safe to say he had a new fear.

"Yeah, I mean it makes sense." Sero shrugged, already accepting all of the newly found information. His cousin is Zihao, nothing really shocks him anymore. 

"Okay lol."

Aizawa rolls his eyes as he wipes the flour off of his shoulders. "Eilir can stay here, UA will submit a form saying we'll take custody of him. While it's being approved by the government Eilir will live here in the dorms, during the day he can sleep in the classroom." Leaving no room for questions, the teacher rushed up the elevator for some much-needed sleep. His eye bags were so dark they could've been considered designers.

"You know what this means..."

"Eilir is going to watch us sleep?"

"No, well yes, but welcome party!"

And thus began the journey of 1-A's mascot.

I don't edit these chapters; I write as I go along and publish them after

I don't edit these chapters; I write as I go along and publish them after. So, ignore any grammar mistakes :D

I'm trying to make sure I include correct treatment for Eilir's hair, if there are any mistakes please tell me :D Eilir's wings are based off of an African Emperor Moth so Eilir is African. His skin tone is a dark beige only because of his fuzz. 

And Denki says lol a lot because I mentioned it once and just kept it going, I don't know why I did but I did