⚘ 23

😃👍 my bad guys lowkey forgot I was a writer, dw tho I came back with milk

😃👍 my bad guys lowkey forgot I was a writer, dw tho I came back with milk.  I even made this chapter twice the length the others one are just for you <3 (don't tell the other readers tho) 

Check the link in my bio too :D

(I haven't edited the chapter yet but oh well, you'll live)

--------------------

"Eilir! We can't be here with this guy! He legit kidnapped that one spikey hair guy with the anger issues!" Kota began to fuss as he dragged Eilir off of Shigaraki's face. Okay maybe it was the fact that he was jealous that he wanted to leave, but still blaming the villain for being a well villain seemed like a more admirable route to take. Not because he was jealous, nah totally not. 

"Food." Classic Eilir.

"We have food at home!" Classic comeback.

"Food."

"Ei! We can't stay here!" The young human could feel his patience growing thin as he continued to try to pull Eilir off. He wasn't too sure why he was getting so worked up over this, but for some reason he didn't want to lose. 

"Food."

A smirk grew on Shigaraki's face as he watched the poor kid get flustered. Being the first option did feel pretty nice, especially at a poor kid's defense. This was also the most entertaining thing he's seen in a while since ya'know, he was captured. 

Kota couldn't help the scowl that grew on his face. He's a child, what do you expect? Stomping his foot on the ground he finally let Eilir go. "Fine then! Stay with him! I don't want to hang out with you anyway! you-you... you fucking butterfly!" And with the worst insult that ever left his mouth, Kota turned and ran back into the hallway with a red flushed face.

As Eilir watched Kota ran away, there was a slight ache he could feel. It was similar to when he was hungry, but it felt different. This was more painful? Was that the right word? But he wasn't bleeding or anything. His wing wasn't torn again. He didn't feel super super hungry like he has before. And maybe without him even noticing, his eyebrows furrowed as his gaze softened. 

This small speck of emotion didn't go unseen by Shigaraki. The guy maybe not be the best person, obviously, but he was a mother now. Nah he didn't know what to do, he couldn't even handle his own emotions. But still, it wouldn't hurt to try, right? "Go after him, I'll make sure to give you a big bundle of fruit next time." He muttered quietly, trying not to show that he cared. He still had a reputation to up-hold here. 

Nodding slowly, almost in a trance like state, Eilir slid off of Shigaraki's lap and onto the floor. His wings dragged behind him as he sluggishly forced his feet to take him one step at a time.