info

Welcome to another one of my stories :D and if you're new, welcome to my story! 

All MHA characters are owned by their respected creators.

--------------------

Name: L/n Eilir

Age: around six

Height: about 40 inches, he'll be on the shorter side for his age range

Physical description:

He has a beige/brown skin tone that is covered in a soft fuzz, a cream color fur wraps around his wings and trails up the back of his neck a little bit. He has pinkish purple locs, about medium length. His eyes are plain black. 

He has a pair of wings that blend in with trees, when they aren't in use he'll wrap them around himself or fold them on his back. His antennas are slightly darked than his skin tone.

--------------------

Details about his moth characteristics:

His antennas are used to detect emotions, while they don't pick up on detailed emotions like frustration or loathing. They can tell the difference between happy, sad, anger and hostility. 

His wings are his main source of mobility, so he gets very tired when having to walk around on his feet.

He has extremely good hearing like a moth.

He mostly sleeps during the day and looks for food at night, in the early morning he'll move from area to area looking for a resting place.

He is very laid back and simple minded. His mind does not think as complexly as a regular human's would. This leaves him confused at many things about people.

and more that'll be explained later :D

--------------------

Extras:

He has a frog named Wasabi that is basically his voice of reason.

He likes shiny things and will often forget what he is saying if something attracts his attention.

He doesn't see the point in talking really, making him very quiet.

After Aizawa introduced him to the world of juice boxes, his life has never been the same

--------------------

:D I hope to see you in the next chapter!