Hannah Montana Paper Plates

"We're being betrayed by our own kind?" A voice asked from behind them. They spun around to see Ben at the door. "And you've been keeping it from us?"

"Yeah, that's what we think. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner. I didn't want you all to worry." Megan said, addressing the rest of the group.

"Well shit," Paul said eloquently. There were hums of agreement. "Is that why we've been going from town to town? Country to country like a bunch of wild animals?"

Megan nodded. "I thought it was better that way."

"Why us? We weren't even involved in Monroe's takedown. It's not our fault she's in jail for murdering people." Serena said.

"No, but my old pack was," Isaac said, stepping into the room.

"Wait, you're saying Scott's pack is the reason you're being hunted? You guys didn't do anything to help with that?" Theo asked.

"No, why the hell would we have? We were in Europe at the time." Alan said.

"Ok, but it was a supernatural creature vs hunter fight? And you just sat on the sidelines?" Theo asked.

"Look, dude. Respectfully, shut up. It's none of your business as to why we didn't fight. It was our choice to make, and we made the right one for us." Paul said. Theo opened his mouth to argue further, but Megan growled.

"Enough! This is not why we came to Beacon Hills!" she exclaimed. She sighed. "We're here to get a chance to win this thing. We might have strength, intelligence, power, and magic, but we don't have the numbers. We're a small pack now. Much smaller than we used to be. We need the help."

"So, what, you need like a magic number to defeat the evil forces?" Theo asked sarcastically.

"No, but there are only seven people in this pack, and that's not exactly enough. You know as well as I do that alphas get their power from their pack." Megan gestured to Isaac. "And since there's two of us, it's even less power."

Theo nodded. "So, that's why you need me, Derek and Parrish, power." Megan nodded.

"We're stronger that way. Together." Isaac said. Theo nodded.

"Alright, so how can I help?" Theo asked. Megan raised a brow. "What? You said it yourselves that Scott's pack doesn't trust me. They don't care. But you guys need me, so how can I help?" He asked. Megan's lips quirked up into a smile.

"Stay here tonight. We'll talk about it first thing tomorrow." Megan said.

"Deal." Theo said as someone's stomach growled. "Tell you what," Theo started. "Why don't I get everyone something to eat tonight? You guys seem kinda hungry."

Megan smiled at him. "That's really not necessary, Theo."

"Uh, yes, it is!" Paul exclaimed.

"I'll go with you, Theo." Ben said. Theo looked at the man, surprised. "What? I know everyone's orders, and there's no way you can carry that much food by yourself." Theo nodded.

"Alright. Works for me." He said and turned on his heel. Ben followed him closely behind to his truck. The air in the forest had gotten chillier, so Theo wrapped his arms tighter around himself and zipped up his jacket.

"Cold?" Ben asked him.

"A little." Theo answered. Ben nodded and deliberated something.

"Here." He said, reaching out his hand. Theo gave a puzzled look at his hand in response. Ben sighed. "Just take my hand." He said and reached for Theo's hand. As soon as their hands touched, Theo felt a heat take over his body. The suddenness caused him to snatch his hand away.