What Colour Are My Eyes

"So, now what?" Mason asked, arm around Corey. "What do we do now?"

"No idea," Liam asked, pulling at his hair.

"Well, we know a lot more now than we did before. So, that's good." Alec pointed out.

The pack turned to look at him. "And what exactly would that be?" Corey asked.

"That she's looking for people with skills that she doesn't have, that she's got a bigger pack than just the few we've met, that they're stronger than you," Theo growled, but Alec continued. "That they have their own wolfsbane supply, that at least one of them struggles with control issues." Alec shrugged. "Like I said, a lot more than we did before."

"How did you figure the control thing?" Liam asked. "Theo didn't say anything that gave that impression." He scrunched his brows. "That guy you were talking to tell you that?"

"Woah, you spoke to one of the pack members? And he actually told you something useful?" Corey asked.

Alec nodded. "Intense," Mason whispered under his breath.

"I gave him my number, so maybe we'll get more info out of him." Alec shrugged.

"What the hell made you think that was a good idea?" Theo groaned. "You just gave your number to what is potentially a powerful enemy."

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer," Nolan whispered.

"See, Nolly gets it," Alec said, draping his arm over the other boy.

"Yeah, well, let's hope he isn't telling his entire pack about what you two talked about." Liam sighed.

"Doubt it," Alec replied.

"Any chance you got this guy's name? Since Stiles and the rest weren't able to learn much." Corey spoke.

"He said his name was Ben. No last name." Alec replied.

"Yeah, I got his full name." Theo spoke instead, "It's Benjamin White."

Mason nodded and texted the name to Stiles with a simple 'look him up'. "Anything else that might help us narrow out who this guy is?" He asked.

"He's Canadian," Alec said. Mason nodded and relayed the info to Stiles. "Brown hair, jade eyes." Mason quirked an eyebrow. "What?"

"Jade eyes? You mean, green?" Liam asked.

"Well, yeah, but I thought jade was a better descriptor," Alec said.

"Dude, what colour are my eyes?" Corey asked, hiding them behind the menu.

Alec shrugged. "Blue?"

"They're light brown! With little flecks of yellow and gold!" Mason exclaimed. Corey put down the menu to reveal that Alec was, in fact, wrong and Mason was right.

Alec leaned forward to look at them. "Oh yeah, they are. Whoops."

Nolan and Corey laughed as Liam smiled a little. "Dude, it's like you like the guy. Mason only knows Corey's eye colour because he looks at them so often." Liam said.

"What? I don't like him! I literally just met the guy?" Alec denied.

"Sure, 'cause you're so straight, right?" Mason asked jokingly.

Alec shrugged. "I don't know, man. Who really knows that they're straight? I mean, there's always an exception to the rule."

"I know, I'm straight," Liam said. Mason rolled his eyes.

"You keep saying that, man, but nobody in this pack is actually straight," Mason said. Corey, Nolan and Theo chuckled.

"No way. I definitely exclusively like girls!" Liam said adamantly.