Part 3

[The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers tower in New York where Barton is taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to; Maria walks up to Stark]

Maria Hill: Lab's all set up, boss.

Tony Stark: [pointing to Steve] Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

Everyone laughs

Steve Rogers: What's the word on Strucker?

Maria Hill: NATO's got him.

Steve Rogers: The two enhanced?

Maria Hill: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special.

Raven - they only changed his first name? seriously Jesus

Peter - actually my real name is Peitro, and I actually have a younger twin called Wanda with her powers so...

Everyone - WAIT WHAT

Steve Rogers: Their abilities?

Maria Hill: They've both got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. and neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. She mainly uses neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation and he uses the increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. [Steve looks at her funny, and she rephrases the statement so he can understand] He's fast and she's weird.

Pietro - Powers are correct too

Steve Rogers: Well, they're going to show up again.

Maria Hill: Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts.

Erik - wait what?

Steve Rogers: Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?

Maria Hill: We're not at war, Captain.

Steve Rogers: They are.

Pietro - true,