Part 11

[Salvage Yard, African Coast; Klaue is talking on the phone in his office]

Ulysses Klaue: Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster. [he ends the call and connects to another call] Now, minister, where were we? [suddenly the lights go out causing a commotion in the salvage yard. The twins enter Klaue's office] Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils. [picks up a dish of candies from his desk] Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market. [the twins look at each other] You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid.

Wanda Maximoff: Everybody's afraid of something.

Ulysses Klaue: Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying. [Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement] So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge.

[As if on cue, Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue]

Ultron: There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business. [Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash] Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium.

Ulysses Klaue: You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions.

[Ultron chuckles and remotely puts money in Klaue's bank account]

Ultron: Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

Ulysses Klaue: Stark.

Ultron: What?

Ulysses Klaue: Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his.

Ultron: What?! I'm not...! [he grabs Klaue] I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is [he chops off Klaue's arm] I'm sorry. I am sor-- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!

[Stark appears in his Iron Man suit]

Tony Stark: Ahh, Junior. [He lands, and Thor and Steve come up behind him] You're gonna break your old man's heart.

Ultron: If I have to.

Thor: We don't have to break anything.

Ultron: Clearly you've never made an omelet.

Tony Stark: He beat me by one second.

Pietro Maximoff: Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?

Tony Stark: This was never my life.

Steve Rogers: [to the twins] You two can still walk away from this.

Wanda Maximoff: Oh, we will.

Steve Rogers: I know you've suffered.

Ultron: Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...

Thor: If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.

Ultron: I think you're confusing peace with quiet.