Part 5

Bruce Banner: What's the rumpus?

Tony Stark: Well, the scepter. You see, we were wondering how Strucker got so inventive. So, I've been analyzing the gem inside-- You may recognize, [he brings up a 3D image of Jarvis's consciousness]

Bruce Banner: Jarvis.

JARVIS: Doctor.

Tony Stark: Started out, JARVIS was just a natural language UI. Now he runs the Iron Legion. He runs more of the business than anyone besides Pepper.

Bruce Banner: Oh?

Tony Stark: Top of the line.

Bruce Banner: Yes.

JARVIS: I suspect not for long.

Tony Stark: Meet the competition. [he brings up another 3D image of what's inside the scepter]

Bruce Banner: It's beautiful.

Tony Stark: If you had to guess, what's it look like it's doing?

Bruce Banner: Like it's thinking. I mean this could be a... it's not a human mind, it...

Tony Stark: Um-um.

Bruce Banner: I mean, look at this! They're like neurons firing.

Tony Stark: Down in Strucker's lab I saw some fairly advanced robotics work. They deep-sixed the data, but... I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door.

Bruce Banner: Artificial intelligence.

Tony Stark: This could be it, Bruce. This could be the key to creating Ultron.

Bruce Banner: I thought Ultron was a fantasy.

Tony Stark: Yesterday it was. If we can harness this power, apply it to my Iron Legion protocol.

Bruce Banner: That's a mad-sized if.

Tony Stark: Our job is "if." What if you were sipping margaritas on a sun-drenched beach turning brown instead of green? Not looking over your shoulder for VERONICA.

Bruce Banner: Don't hate, I helped design VERONICA.

Tony Stark: As a worst-case measure, right? How about a best-case? What if the world was safe? What if next time aliens roll up to the club, and they will, they couldn't get past the bouncer?

Bruce Banner: The only people threatening the planet would be people?

Tony Stark: I want to apply this to the Ultron program. But JARVIS can't download a data schematic this dense. We can only do it while we have the scepter here, that's three days, give me three days.

Bruce Banner: So you're going for artificial intelligence and you don't want to tell the team.

Tony Stark: Right. That's right, you know why, because we don't have time for a city hall debate. I don't want to hear the "man was not meant to meddle" medley. I see a suit of armor around the world.

Bruce Banner: Sounds like a cold world, Tony.

Tony Stark: I've seen colder. This one, this very vulnerable blue one? It needs Ultron. Peace in our time. Imagine that. [Stark and Banner spend days working in the lab together but find no program that works]What did we miss?

JARVIS: I'll continue to run variations on the interface, but you should probably prepare for your guests. I'll notify you if there are any developments.

Tony Stark: Thanks, buddy.

JARVIS: Enjoy yourself, sir.

Tony Stark: I always do. [Stark leaves the lab to go to the party]

Scott - somethings going to go wrong, its just all to perfect and calm