Part 18

[Back to Stark]

FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow.

Tony Stark: The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...

FRIDAY: It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating.

Tony Stark: Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back.

FRIDAY: That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it.

Steve Rogers: The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?

Tony Stark: Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear.

Steve Rogers: I asked for a solution, not an escape plan.

Tony Stark: Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice.

Natasha Romanoff: Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock...

Steve Rogers: Not 'til everyone's safe.

Natasha Romanoff: Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there.

Steve Rogers: I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it.

Natasha Romanoff: I didn't say we should leave. [Steve turns to look at her] There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?

Nick Fury: [over comms] Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better. [the Helicarrier show up; cut to interior] Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do.

ALL THE KIDS - HOLY CRAP!!!! YASSSSS

Steve Rogers: Fury, you son of a bitch.

Nick Fury: Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Maria Hill: Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing.

Specialist Cameron Klein: Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two... take 'em out.

Pietro Maximoff: [as they watch the lifeboats fly in towards them] This is SHIELD?

Pietro (AT THE SAME TIME AS HIS ONSCREEN SELF, WITH HIS ACCENT) - This is SHIELD?

Jean - yh speedy, yh, there are surprisingly some good people in the world 

Steve Rogers: This is what SHIELD's supposed to be.

Pietro Maximoff: This is not so bad.

Pietro (AT THE SAME TIME AS HIS ONSCREEN SELF, WITH HIS ACCENT) - This is not so bad

Steve Rogers: Let's load 'em up.

Maria Hill: Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank.

Nick Fury: Show 'em what we got.

Maria Hill: You're up.

[Rhodes shows up in his War Machine suit and blasts one of the robots]

James Rhodes: Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story.

Tony Stark: Yep. If you live to tell it.

James Rhodes: You think I can't hold my own?

Tony Stark: We get through this, I'll hold your own.

James Rhodes: You had to make it weird.

Clint Barton: [as the team helps the people onto the Helicarrier lifeboats] Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!

Specialist Cameron Klein: Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stocked, topped. It... it's, uh, full of people.

Maria Hill: Incoming! [one of the robots crashes in through the Helicarrier window]

Specialist Cameron Klein: Oh, God! [Hill shoots at it and Fury stabs in with a piece of metal, destroying it]

Ultron: [as he's hitting Thor] You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that.

Thor: I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready? [Vision uses Thor's hammer to hit Ultron. Vision then throws the hammer back to Thor]

Vision: It's terribly well balanced.

Thor: Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so.

Tony Stark: I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below.

FRIDAY: Running numbers. [Stark fights off the robots from the Helicarrier's lifeboats] A heat seal could work with enough power.

Tony Stark: Thor, I got a plan!

Thor: We're out of time. They're coming for the core.

Tony Stark: Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier.

James Rhodes: On it.

Tony Stark: Avengers, time to work for a living.

Pietro Maximoff: [the rest of the team joins Thor and Vision; to Wanda] You good?

Wanda Maximoff: Yeah.

Everyone but Pietro - we Stan the twins

Tony Stark: Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini."

Natasha Romanoff: Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly. [as she joins the rest of the team] What's the drill?

Tony Stark: [points to the Vibranium core] This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose.

[Ultron shows up]

Thor: Is that the best you can do?

[Ultron summons his army of robots to join him]

Steve Rogers: You had to ask.

Ultron: This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?

Tony Stark: Well, like the old man said. Together.

Ultron: You know, with the benefit of hin[A cinematic sequence; they all collectively fight off Ultron's robots with their own respective abilities. Ultron and Vision start battling it out. After a moment, Thor and Stark join him. The combined power is enough to damage Ultron's Vibranium body.]dsight-- [Hulk interrupts him by knocking him far away. The robots start to retreat]

Thor: They'll try to leave the city.

Tony Stark: We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!

James Rhodes: I'm on it. [to the approaching robots] Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right-- [Vision flies in and helps to destroy the robots] Okay, what?

Steve Rogers: We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you.

Clint Barton: What about the core?

Wanda Maximoff: I'll protect it. It's my job. [Steve, Barton and Natasha leave; to Pietro] Get the people on the boats.

Pietro Maximoff: I'm not going to leave you here.

Scott - protective brother mode activated

Wanda Maximoff: I can handle this. [she blasts off an approaching robot] Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before.

Pietro Maximoff: Hmm.

Wanda Maximoff: You understand?

Pietro Maximoff: You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you.

Pietro - true

Wanda Maximoff: [Wanda chuckles] Go.

Jean - somethings bad is defo going to happen