~Oh, You've Got to Be Kidding Me~

Proper timeline? Canon-accurate descriptions? Never heard of them...

3rd Person POV:

"WYD today?" A deep and slightly hoarse voice asked Y/n, the owner's eyes not leaving the bright blue screen in front of him. Y/n, who had been sitting on his house warden's messy bed, a book in his hand, looked up and towards the blue-haired junior.

"I don't know. If it were up to me, I'd stay here for the rest of the day and read," the h/c-haired sighed, marking his spot in his novel before tossing it onto the floor. He loudly groaned as he stretched, cracks and pops coming from his joints.

Y/n had been in Idia's room since early in the morning, though it was by his own choice. He decided that instead of reading in his room when he woke up, he would walk over to Idia's room, with his sleepwear still on, and read there. For anyone else, this would have been a forbidden idea that no one would ever attempt. Entering the school's most introverted student's room and invading his personal space? An unthinkable idea for most. However, Y/n was a special case. And if he was being honest with himself, he had no idea why he was the exception. Though, he guessed it was probably just blatant favouritism.

"I need to change... What's the time?" Y/n asked while he purposefully rolled off Idia's bed, knocking over a stack of books as he fell.

"9:43," Idia bluntly responded, glancing to his left to watch Y/n stand and clean up the books he had fallen onto. "Just leave it. I'll pick them up later," he stated, his eyes going back to his screens. He was working on complex codes and programs, ones that Y/n wasn't familiar with and could barely understand. However, it was entertaining to watch the housewarden work. How his eyes quickly scanned the screens, how fast he could type out new encryption codes, and how he reacted to every new piece of information he learned.

"No, you won't," Y/n remarked, restacking the various books had by his bedside and picking up his own before tucking it under his arm. "Something tells me I'll be out of the dorm today, so just message me if you need me or something goes wildly wrong here," he told the grumpy blue-haired, turning to leave the room.

"Turn on your notifs. Make sure you get my messages," Idia stated, his sulking tone of voice making Y/n stop. Looking back at his housewarden, the sophomore playfully rolled his eyes.

"Make sure not to miss me too much," Y/n chuckled as he turned away and walked towards the door. "Oh, and by the way, I need help with a level from the game you recommended the other day. Just tell me when you're free to do that," he added, immediately piquing Idia's interest. "Bye-bye for now," Y/n waved goodbye, though he knew the third-year wasn't looking at him. Quickly and silently, he opened the bedroom door, stepped through, and closed it behind, making his way back to his room.

'A quarter to nine... Does that mean the unbirthday party starts soon? Or did it already start?' Y/n wondered, his footsteps echoing off the white hallway walls. 'Damn, Riddle, Trey, and Cater never told me. What terrible hosts,' he joked with himself. 'Ah, I kinda hope the first-years get it all sorted out... Maybe it would be worth checking up on them later. Well, that's if I'm still allowed to visit...' The h/c-haired student was so invested in his thoughts that he didn't notice a short boy with fire-like blue hair approaching him. 'I should go... maybe.'

"Y/n!" Being shook from his thoughts, Y/n looked towards the owner of the familiar voice. As he expected, Ortho Shroud, the younger brother of the Ignihyde housewarden, was standing in front of him. He had a cheery look on his face, though it was slightly hard to tell since only the upper half of his face was visible. Not to Y/n's surprise, Ortho was wearing his dorm gear, consisting of black metal and a few accents of blue in his wires, the dorm emblem, and the tops of his feet. "Why are you in your pyjamas? Were you just with my brother?" he curiously asked, earning a quiet hum in response.