♡~The Tyrant and Her Servants~♡

This is a side chapter that will look into the perspectives and points of view of the residents of the Heartslabyul dorm concerning Y/n and all the events that have happened up to this point and a little after. I wouldn't recommend skipping. I'm only calling this a side chapter because Y/n isn't directly in it. Anyhow, enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

Ace remained relatively silent as he and the other first-years headed back to the Ramshackle Dorm. He was focused on what Y/n had said earlier, the thoughts not leaving his mind.

'Needs to be kept on a tight leash and is a troublemaker despite not breaking any rules, huh? Is Y/n really like that or is there an ulterior motive behind Riddle's actions?... That's so weird...' Ace thought, his hand touching the heavy collar wrapped across his neck. Though it had been on him for a day, the orangish-redhead couldn't wait to have it taken off. Not only had it cut off his magic, but it was uncomfortable to sleep in, left him unbalanced, and the metal was slightly chafing his skin. Ace felt like it was choking him despite being able to normally breathe.

"Ugh, I can't wait to get this stupid collar off," he groaned out, trying and failing to shimmy the tight restraint up and down his neck. "It's like a snake wrapped around my throat that tightens the longer it's on," Ace continued, making Yuu and Grim sigh out.

"We know. You've told us at least five times," Yuu bluntly replied, tired of hearing the same thing come out of Ace's mouth. "You'll get it off tomorrow if everything goes right," he continued, making the orange-redhead hang his head low.

"If only I could get it off by tonight. Do you know how hard it is to sleep in this? The extra pillows help, but not much," Ace explained, earning an eye-roll from the black-haired student.

"What do you think Y/n did to be considered 'a troublemaker'?" Deuce suddenly asked, bringing the whole group's attention to him. The blue-haired boy wore a thoughtful expression as if he was working through a problem in his head. "You think it has something to do with what that Diasomnia junior said earlier about chains and punishments?" he questioned as the gears in his mind began to fit together.

"Maybe that human has been going around chaining up people for fun," Grim suggested, though it wasn't a realistic idea.

"Is that his signature magic? Chains? That would explain the choker he wears," Ace commented, remembering the small chainlink necklace around the Ignihyde resident's neck. "He liked to fiddle with it whenever Riddle was brought up," he explained, earning a curious expression from Deuce.

'That's an interesting reaction coming from someone who didn't appear to be afraid of the housewarden,' he thought, placing his finger on his chin. What Y/n had done to his fellow sophomore was still a mystery to the blue-haired first-year. He didn't have a clue about what could have happened. Was it a possibility the redhead just had disdain towards the h/c-haired student?

"How'd you see that? That's such a small detail to notice about a person," Yuu asked, making Ace freeze for a moment and think.

"He wasn't exactly subtle with it. I'm surprised none of you noticed it either," the orangish-redhead stated, though it was clear neither Yuu and Grim didn't believe him. "Or maybe I notice more things about a person when they agree with me and are on my side right away... Unlike a certain cat and prefect," Ace told them, earning an irritated expression from said monster and making Yuu sigh.

"If you like him so much, why don't you ask to stay in his dorm, Puffy Hair?" Grim retorted by using Y/n's nickname for Ace, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Well, it's too late for that now, Ugly Cat," Ace responded, the nickname making Grim growl.

"He also left before anyone could ask," Deuce added, making Ace and Grim look toward him.