Mixtape

gold rush by Taylor Swift

"I don't like a gold rush, gold rush, I don't like anticipating my face in a red flush, I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch, everybody wants you, everyone wonders what it would be like to love you, walk past, quick brush"

Wwbk by Chloe Ament

"You live in the silence in between my mindless dreamin' you know I wish we could fix how you and I were liars"

this is me trying by Taylor Swift

"I've been having a hard time adjusting, I had the shiniest wheels now they're rusting, I didn't know if you'd cared if I came back, I have a lot of rejects about that"

Bleach by 5 Seconds of Summer

"Can I make up for lost time? If there's bleach in the hallway I can start over, bleaching my hair just to get away, I'm washing it out, till I figure out living without you"

I Am Not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds

"You've been hanging with the unloved kids who you never really liked and you never trusted"

Slut! (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

"Everyone wants him, that was my crime"

It's Called: Freefall by Rainbow Kitten Suprise

"Anyway, you say you're too busy saving everybody else to save yourself and you don't want now help, oh well, that's the story to tell, you could let it all go"

The Great War by Taylor Swift

"My knuckles were bruised like violets, sucker punching walls, cursed you as I sleep talked"

Your Best American Girl by Mitski

"You're the sun, you've never seen the night but you hear it's song from the morning birds, well I'm not the moon, I'm not even a star"

Forever by CHVRCHES

"You will never see my side and I will always think I'm right but I always regret that night"