Lafyia Mooncrest

This is from Lafyia's POV I don't know though I might switch the POVs around through the book. tell me what you think.
-----------------------------------------
I kept running and running from him. I don't even know who he is but he keeps following me and asking me to join the brotherhood! I'm so confused!I turned down a alley and hide behind a trash can. The man walked past the alley with a weird guy with blonde spikey hair. I waited a couple of minutes then just when I thought I was safe a man walked around the corner I quickly hide I don't think he saw me...

Professor X POV
I was teaching my class then I heard a scream and a thought "why is he coming after me?!?!" I quickly telepathically contacted Logan and Storm to come to my class. a few seconds later Logan came running in my class with Storm coming right after. "Go to the bank on Worther Dr. near the lake." I said. (I know that's probs not a real place but just keep swimming!)
Logan and Storm nodded then ran off to get to the jet to get the girl.

Logan POV
We started sprinting to the jet extremely worried. Storm said "The Professor said she is about 20 years old with purple and blue hair."
I nodded and we hopped on the jet and went as fast as we could go to get this girl...

Storms POV
We landed and Logan said "Lets go different ways to try and find her."
I nodded. We both were speed walking so if we saw her we wouldn't scare her. I walked around the building just to find it blocked off so I went looking in other places.

Logan's POV
I started to walk towards an alley and right when I turned the corner down it I heard something rattle. I smelled the air and I smelled a girl. moved down the alley a little bit, I then said...

Lafyia's POV
The man looked down the alley and moved forward a little then he said "I won't hurt you I'm not with Magento" so that's who the guy chasing me was. "I'm with the good mutants at Xaivers school for gifted youngsters. we want to help you." he said. He sounded genuine so I decided to slowly stand up. "There you go. Carefully now. Can I tell my friend I found you?" He asked in a clam tone. I nodded. I examined him while he called for his friend Storm I think. She came and smiled. I was confused though so I asked "What kind of gifted people is this school for?"
Storm smiled and said "The school is for people like you me and Logan." what are we though I know I have powers but I thought I was the only person. I was skeptical so I said "I don't believe you are like me. What can you guys do?"
Logan flexes and metal claw thingies came out from his knuckles. OMG! That is so cool. They chuckled at my amazment. Storm then closes her eyes and when she opened them they were completely white and it started to rain. I was confused still. "So Logan can have metal thingies come out of his knuckles and Storm can make it rain?"
Storm and Logan chuckled at me. Then Storm said "He is basically made of metal and has metal claws and he can heal. I can control the weather."
"Oh that makes sense."
She stepped forward and held her hand out to lead me away but before our hands touched I heard a zipline sound from behind me. I looked up and saw two people one on the roof and another on a rope coming down to the ground... to get me it looked like!!!

Storms POV
I was about to take her hand to lead her back to the jet, but then a guy with a bow and arrow and a woman with red hair appeared on the roof. The woman then dropped down on a rope and grabbed the girl! Logan's claws came out ready to fight. The woman then said "I wouldn't he is the greatest archer on the world. Just let us take the girl."
"She belongs with us. With others like herself!" I said.
"Don't worry she'll be safe at SHEILD." the man said.
SHEILD is the worst place in the world they experiment on mutants! "Go Logan Go!" I whispered to him I created fog to shield Logan a little and he ran up to the woman but she went up to fast I stopped the fog cause we couldn't get them now and the man shot Logan with a arrow. The guy snickered and the mutant girl screamed. They thought he was gonna die. Logan smirked and pulled the arrow out and he healed. The people gasped and the mutant girl grinned because she knew Logan could heal.Then a helicopter came out of no where and a black man yelled "Hop in!"
I stared at him and I knew him from somewhere I knew it! Logan must have noticed too cause he was staring too.

Lafyias POV
The man pushed me up into the helicopter. I started screaming and kicking I WAS NOT GOING TO GET KIDNAPPED! "Calm down. I'm Natasha Romanoff of SHIELD. This is Clint Barton he is from SHIELD too as well as the pilot Nick Fury he is the director. we won't hurt you we just want to run a few tests."
I calmed down but I sat in the corner away from Natasha and Clint. my eyes turned deep blue and cat like from their normal rainbow color. Natasha noticed and silently pointed it out to Clint. they. Both looked worried and confused. We rode for a while then Nick said "We are landing now take the girl to holding cell B."
Natasha told me to follow her but a holding cell sounded like a jail cell! My eyes went to a deeper blue and she got confused again. Her and Clint lead me to the cell. on the way there I saw 4 other guys in a meeting room connected to my holding cell. Natasha brought me into the cell and she said "You can sit in either chair."
I shook my head no and huddled up in a ball in the corner. She sighed then left and started talking with the others.

Thor's POV
"Lady Natasha how is she?" I asked.
"I think she connected with the other people in the alley so she's scared of us." she repiled.
Tony and Steve walked up to the window and looked at her. "I thought the file said she was 21, she looks 15." Steve said a little confused.
"Yeah and her clothes are so ragged and dirty. How long was she on the run?" Tony asked.
Clint, who knew the most about this case, replied "She is 21 but she has been on the run for 2 years, so having minimal food and clothes supplies is probably why she looks like that."
Tony nodded then continued looking at the girl. His face contorted into a confused look before he said "Why are her eyes that deep of a blue and cat like?!?"
"Oh. we have no clue. When we first came her eyes were rainbow, then when we grabbed her her eyes changed like that." I stated.
"I wonder if she's a mutant." Dr. Banner said.
"A what?" Steve was confused ,he still doesn't know a lot of stuff.
"A mutant. A person who has the x gene. It gives them special ablilties. Technically me and you Steve are mutants, but we don't have the x gene." Dr. Banner said.
"So she could be..." Steve was cut off by Fury.
"She is a mutant. And the people that were in the alley are mutants too." he stated flatly.
Fury then typed in a computer and pulled up the two people from the alley's files.
"Wolverine? Storm? What kind of names are those?" Tony said snickering at their names.
"Ororo is her real name, but Wolverine is just a code name for him. His real name is Logan."Fury said not amused by Tony.
"What are their powers?" I asked.
"We'll this file says she can control the weather and levitate when she does. And his bones are laced with metal and he has metal claws and he also can heal." Bruce said while reading the file.
"But why do they want the young lady?" I asked.
Nick replied in a matter of fact tone "They are from Xaiver's School for Gifted Youngsters."
"The school is for gifted people as in..." Steve was then cut off by Nick who said "mutants. My old friend Professor X is the founder of the school. I called him here because..."
"Wait you called x dude, wolf guy, and weather chick here?!" Tony said a little pissed.
"Actually Mr. Stark I invited his entire team here, the XMen." Nick said pissed he was almost yelling.
"A whole team Nick?!?! We already have one mutant and you think we need more!!!" Tony was yelling.
I slammed my hammer on the table to shut him up then said "Tony quiet let Fury talk. He wouldn't call those people if it wasn't for a good reason."
"Thank you Thor. And it is for a good reason.....

-----------------------------------------
Duh Duh Duh!!!!!!
Sorry for the cilffhanger. I just thought it was a good place to stop. And lol I lied at the beginning about the POV. I'm just too lazy to delete it. so yeah if you could it would great if you could:
COMMENT
VOTE
AND CONTINUE READING please.