Update

Hello everyone! I'm going to take another break, very sorry about this.

I have to take another break because school is literally beating me beyond repair.

There's even a possibility that I'd go back a grade if my grades get any worse, my grades aren't bad, I'm just worried they'd go bad, I haven't been putting effort into my school works ever since last year.

So yeah sorry about this again, to make this a bit longer I'll just uh tell you guys what happened tonight.

I just got back from a party, my cousin (I don't know her nor am I close with her) was having a birthday party. It was very grand and everyone was wearing suits and dresses while I was just there in my dark green button up shirt, grey pants and my black converse shoes ;w; literally no effort whatsoever XD.

And I planned on not participating

Unluckily I knew some people there, like the kids, I'm close with the kids I used to play with them a lot.

One of them, let's call him Dan, decided to yell and repeat my name when they were calling three girls to COME UP TO THE STAGE AND DANCE.

AND I REPEAT, I DONT KNOW THE BIRTHDAY GIRL AND SHE WAS CHOOSING THE PEOPLE THAT'LL PARTICIPATE!

(We were called up to the stage to entertain the birthday girl)

THERE WERE OTHER GIRLS THERE, BUT I WAS CHOSEN BECAUSE ONE OF THE NAMES SHE HAD CALLED WASN'T THERE.

SO ME BEING A NICE PERSON, I HAD TO STAND UP AND HEAD UP TO THE FUCKING STAGE.

THE THREE BOYS WERE FIRST, THEN ONE OF THE GIRLS I KNOW AND THEN MEEEEEE

I CAN'T DANCE FOR SHIT

WE HAD TO DANCE A TIKTOK TREND PARO PARO G

The host was nice though! She helped me dance XD

And in the end, the only properly thing I danced was Cha Cha ;w;

It was great though, not super embarrassed, I was happy that everyone was laughing.

They were probably laughing at me but it's fine, because everyone seemed kinda bored and the host told me I was very charming and adorable :>

I was like feeling the crowd before they had called us up the stage, everyone just seemed bored so I'm kinda happy everyone laughed ;w;

That's about it, goodbye everyone!
I 'will' be back! That's all from me, I hope you enjoyed this little eventful night of mine ;w;

Stay foxy and much love <33