Calamity Trio x Fem!Reader (Gang AU) Part 2

Welcome back for the part 2!!

We'll get some attention between Anne and Marcy, a bit of Sasha and Marcy, and a big part for
Sasha and Y/N!!

I explained everything at the start of Part 1 already so here we go!

Enjoy reading!!
_______________________________________

Time Skip:

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Y/N: AGH!!- I'M UP, I'M UP!-

Y/N turns the alarm off with annoyance and she looks around her room.

She didn't notice Micah standing at the corner with his back leaned against the wall. It was more of a blurry figure to her, due to just waking up.

Micah: Morning kid!!

Y/N: AGHHHH!! MICAH!! WHAT IN THE HELL??!!? DON'T STARTLE ME LIKE THAT!!

Micah exploded into fits of laughter and even wiped a tear away.

Micah: Sorry! I was waiting for you to wake up, you need to get up kid, or you'll be late. Also! Anne, Sasha and Marcy are here. We had a cup of tea and talked for a bit before I went up here.

Y/N's head snapped towards Micah in disbelief.

Y/N: WHAT?!? THEY'RE ALREADY HERE?? OH FROG, I NEED TO GET READY-

Y/N jumps out of her bed and she runs towards Micah to push him out to the open door.

Y/N: Get out!!!

Micah smirks and he leans backwards onto Y/N.

Micah: Ohh nooooo, gravity is increasing on meeee~

Micah kept lowering and lowering until eventually Y/N is squashed on the floor.

Y/N: MICAHHHH!!!!! GET UPPPP!!!!

Micah: Ohhh nooo~ but the gravity is too strong~

Y/N: Micah I am being for real. I will launch you to the ceiling if you don't get up.

Micah: A scrawny little kid like you couldn't possibly-

Micah flew into the air and back down onto the floor.

Y/N: I am not scrawny nor a little kid.

Sasha, Anne and Marcy saw all of this. The three of them headed upstairs when they heard the commotion.

Marcy: OH-

Anne: HOW?-

Sasha: Is Micah okay?

Sasha was pretty calm since this isn't the first time she's seen Y/N launch someone into the air.

Y/N got up to greet the three of them.