Six Months.

"SIX MONTHS YOU FUCKING GOAT CREEPER MONSTER THINGY-MA-JIG YOU TELL ME I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR SIX FUCKIN' MONTHS IN A ROW YA BI-"

Keralis was trying not to fall off from his perch, trying to catch his breath from all the wheezing. It was amusing how a 5'10 brunette wearing a skirt could be more menacing than a ravager when angry.

Right now, Bdubs was screaming at Doc, pointing at a plastic potted plant and screeching some more. Clearly, he was extremely angry at the doctor.

"I HAVE BEEN WATERING A PLASTIC PLANT FOR SIX FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT AND YOU DID NOT BOTHER TO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF BITCH WOULD YOU BE TO DO THA-"

Keralis quickly typed something into his communicator:

Keralis: Stand-up comedy show exclusively at the new shopping district only! 

The ping of the message momentarily diverted Bdubs' attention from Doc, only to realize that the whole time Keralis had been watching from a tree.

"Smile for the camera Sweet Face!" Keralis shouted before blasting off into the sky.

"I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS YOU FOUR-EYED-"

Doc rammed his lips against Bdubs'  cutting the brunette off mid-rant. He felt the latter suck in a surprised breath, before kissing back with such intensity that Doc had half a mind about drawing back, as it felt as if the brunette had set his mouth on fire. The silent war went on for about a few more seconds later, before ending in stalemate. They broke away, Doc laughing and Bdubs coughing.

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO THAT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SCRAP MET-"

"Because I love you, Baby," Doc replied.

Bdubs flushed crimson at the smooth remark, before storming off into the distance and blasting away, skirt fluttering in the night breeze.

"Stupid Americans," Doc grinned to himself.

~~~

Word Count: 291

Ah, yes, BDoc on crack /jjjjjjjjjj

-Mutie5793 & ⚠