Happy, Hopeful, Hopeless, Homocide

AAAGH I'm so sorry I haven't been writing consistently. SAT is next week for us high schoolers and shit that I can't control has gone down. I hope y'all will forgive me for the hiatus I've taken for school and my sanity.

Anyways,

*throws Evil X angst at you and runs*

-Mutie5793 <3

TW: Su!c!de, intrusive thoughts, murder, slight gore, major character death

~~~

Xayvia and Xisuma started out as a normal pair of twins. They cussed, pushed each other around, had friends, oftentimes breaking the law.

Just a normal pair of twins.

Just normal.

Until it wasn't.

If one was to be completely truthful, Xay wasn't the most "normal" of humans.

For starters, she had heterochromia. One eye scarlet, other white as snow. Albinism was quite amazing, according to her.

But her red eye marked her as hellspawn. Even to her parents.

The only one who believed in her was Xisuma.

How nice.

"Daughter of Satan!" was what they called her.

She felt her breath come in short gasps.

"Nobody wants you here!"

"Are you human? Because you sure ain't looking like one!"

At home, the situation wasn't much better.

"Dinner."

"Thanks, mum."

"Sure."

They didn't exactly abuse her, beat her up, but getting the cold shoulder from your fucking parents is enough to tip someone off the edge.

Even if it was a little bit.

"It's okay Xay, I'll be here for you."

That was Xisuma.

Always by her side, keeping her upright, on the right path.

She was so grateful for him.

~~~

He didn't think Xay was a monster.

"Shut up about my sister!" he growled to a gaggle of snickering girls. The girls took one look at Xisuma's menacing, glowing, sapphire-blue eyes, and scrambled to get as far away from him as possible. Xisuma sighed.

He picked up a phone from the ground. One of the girls must have dropped it in her haste, he decided. The screen was unlocked, and from pure curiosity, he started to flip through the tabs.

"What the f-"

Instagram posts.

Twitter tweets.

Tik Toks.

Facebook chats.

Discord messages.

All calling Xay names that should never be uttered.

His blood boiled over.

"I will end their fucking lives if I get a chance," he swore.

Wait.

That was it!

Xisuma ran back home for his gun, the girl's phone laying crushed on the floor, forgotten.