Cracked

A.N: Was supposed to be a crackfic but my little sister intervened and now it's more like angst

~~~

"A-Are you sure this is safe?"

"Believe me, I've done this a million times before and nothing bad has happened."

Wels tip-toed behind Keralis, unsure whether he should follow or run the other way. The two were bent on swapping Xisuma's tea, and Wels was almost 100% sure that it would not end well. Keralis giggled mischievously and waved a packet of marijuana in front of Wels' nose, making the latter back up.

"WHAT-"

"Shhh! He's going to wake up!"

"But you never said we were going to brew weed tea-"

"And when did I ever clarify that we weren't?" Keralis shot back.

Wels gritted his teeth and stopped talking. There was no use in bickering with Keralis.

The two snuck into Xisuma's kitchen where a freshly-brewed pot of tea was sitting. Quickly, Keralis shut the door and scootched the teapot behind the microwave. Wels readied another pot and turned on the stove, being careful to use the one opposite of the north wall. Even with their precautions, the sound of the server admin snoring gently on the other side of the wall made the two pranksters have an adrenaline rush. Finally finally finally, the water was done, the marijuana dumped in, and the real tea drank, Wels and Keralis shuffled out the door and blasted into the sky, leaving only two pairs of slightly muddy footprints by the front door.

~~~

Beep beep beep

Xisuma groaned and stuffed his head into a pillow. But, alas, the alarm was relentless.

"Why do you always go off at the worst of times," Xisuma hissed at the clock. The latter did not answer, instead, choosing to continue beeping.

A hand clamped down on the clock and the pesky alarm went off. Xisuma sighed in relief. He finally managed to jam his helmet on, and trapiesed downstairs into the kitchen.

"Aha!"

A cup full of tea was waiting for him on the countertop. Xisuma had no memory of placing it there himself, but drank it anyway.

"Now, to work," Xisuma thought to himself.

~~~

"Hiya X!"

"Hello!"

Grian came to a gentle stop at Xisuma's side, wings still spread out.

"What are you doing?"

Xisuma gestured to the redstone contraption before him.

"Just some technical stuff. I think I can manage it."

Well, Grian wasn't the brightest redstone engineer, but even he could tell that whatever Xisuma was building, it was much more likely to blow up the moon than do what the latter intended. Grian felt concerned.

"Xisuma's supposed to be really good at redstone, what's happened? Did someone steal his brain cells?"

"Do you feel okay?

"I'm fine," Xisuma insisted. He tried to walk towards the machine, but his knees gave way and collapsed. Grian dragged the admin to a standing position.

"Xisuma, don't lie to me, what happened?" Grian snapped.

"Really, I feel fine," Xisuma said. But his speech was distorted, as if he was intoxicated.