Into Hogwarts

DREAMNOTFOUND DREAMNOTFOUND DREAMNOTFOUND- (Gets cut off by Mutie screaming BDOC in the background)

An overrated but cute ship <3

~~~

"Okay class, turn to page 429 in your book..."

Oh, the torture of Charms class. Dream sighed, then grudgingly did what Professor Flitwick asked. As the professor droned on and on about the movements of spells and 101 ways it could go wrong, Dream found himself staring at a pretty brunette at the front of the class, whose eyes glued on what Professor Flitwick was doing with his wand.

"Swish, flick, up then down. Did you get that, students?"

"Yes Professor Flitwick," was the ominous answer.

"That's quite swell, now listen up! I want you to partner up with someone and practice. First house to successfully complete the spell gets twenty points!"

Ears perked up. Even Dream looked up from twiddling his wand. Students began to shuffle to find people to work with; Dream didn't bother to find a partner, after all, he didn't give a bullcrap about magic. Well, until-

"Hi there, you mind being my partner?" A laugh like the melodious tinkling of bells followed.

"Oh, uh, uh, sure!" Dream's brain short-circuited.

It was the boy that he'd been staring at. Now that he was up close, Dream's face started to heat up.

Oh, Merlin's Beard was he cute. Blue and brown eyes, with a small upturned nose and floppy brown hair. The boy smiled, then greeted Dream with a small tap of his wand.

"I'm George! What's your name?"

D- Dream," he stuttered. George hummed in appreciation.

"Noun name, eh? Well, let's get started. First house gets twenty points, you heard the Professor!"

"B- But you're in Ravenclaw. I'm a Slytherin."

George stuck his tongue out at Dream.

"You think I care? Now get your ass to work."

The next ten minutes were, what Dream would like to call, Heaven and Hell. The spell, Reparo, was absolute torture.
"Reparo!" Dream snarled at his wand. The bowl he was trying to mend stayed stationary. No zoomie towards the ceiling or fixing itself. He clenched his wand in frustration.

"No, Dream, try this."

George held Dream's hand aloft and moved it in a series of complex movements. Again and again they did it, until Dream had unconsciously memorized it. George got the hint, and let Dream's arm drop.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?"

"Your turn Dream~" George teased. He distanced himself from Dream, then watched as Dream took a deep breath.

"Reparo."

Dream peeked out from his half-shut eye. The bowl stood mended before him.

"YES"

"Good job, Dreamie." George laughed his tinkering laugh and clapped daintily. "Knew you could do it."

"Yeah, I didn't expect it either," Dream breathed.

At this point, the triumphant duo had caught the attention of several students and Professor Flitwick.

"Oh! You've done it! Twenty points to Slytherin!"

The other students clapped politely, then crowded around to see the mended bowl. George shied away from the attention, preferring to stand in a little corner and observe.

From far away, a bell rang. Professor Flitwick announced homework and excused everyone to break. George quickly packed all of his things into a leather book bag and brisk-walked out of the classroom. Dream followed foot, and laid a hand on George's shoulder.

"Wait."

The brunette spun around to face him.

"Yes, your highness?" George mocked. Dream facepalmed.

"Irkish brat," Dream spat to himself. "Okay. This hurts to say, but thank you for the help back there."

"No problem!" George chirped happily. "If you need any more help, just visit me in the Room of Requirements and ask for a quiet place to study."

Dream seemed to hesitate, then nodded slowly.
"I'll- I'll take note of that. Bye, George."

"Bye Dreamie!"

"Don't call me that!"

~~~

Word Count: 608

-⚠