Transfiguration C̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ Chaos

Ahahahahahaha HARRY POTTER AU HELL YEA

~~~

"FLOOF"

That was not the reaction Professor McGonagall was expecting when she turned her teacup into a rabbit and back again. She scanned the room quickly for which derp had interrupted her class.

"Grian Watcher! Pay attention and keep your mouth shut."

"Yes ma'am," Grian murmured. As the teacher turned around, he fidgeted with the singular Box O' Rockets bomb in his pants pocket; tweaked version. He had Mumbo alter the rocket so that whatever it hit would turn into a rabbit. Grian wasn't the best at Transfiguration, so he'd need as much help as he could get.

"Now class, remember the motions! Swish and point, elbow above the wrist, draw back and tap. Don't scrunch up your arm, or it'll turn into a cockroach instead! And we don't want that, do we?" McGonagall threw a pointed look at Ren's direction. The short brunette stiffened under her gaze and gave a tentative nod. Clearly, the professor had not forgotten his little "prank": filling the whole entire school with candy cockroaches.

The students shuffled to grab a teacup from the desk up front. When it was Grian's turn, he quickly chose his cup and scurried back to his desk. Rocket out and pointed, he blew on the fuse and let it fly, hopefully true, towards the teacup.

What actually happened was quite the opposite.

The rocket zoomed across the room and hit Tango square in the face.

Bang.

"AAAGH! WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN'S BEARD WAS THAT?"

The whole class turned their attention from their teacups to where the outburst was.

Grian nervously turned around.

"TANGO! YOU'RE A RABBIT!"

Professor McGonagall whirled around from her place in front of the chalkboard, staring at Tango like he was a perfectly normal anomaly to see in her class. She made two counter-clockwise circles with her wand, pointed, and thrust forward.

Poof.

With a cloud of pastel-pink smoke, Tango turned back into a human. He looked dazed, eyes crossed, robes crumpled. Her job complete, Professor McGonagall turned her attention to whoever had fired off the rocket in the first place.

Grian gulped.

"Grian Watcher! Detention at 6 o' clock sharp for the rest of the week, you hear me?"

"Yes ma' am," Grian muttered.

Scar, the sixth- year magic whiz of the class who had skipped a grade, poked him in the ribs and made the "Take the L" sign above his head. Grian flipped him off. Unfortunately for the latter, Professor McGonagall caught him in the act.

"Ten points from Slytherin to boot, Mr. Watcher," she glowered. "And don't have me catch you doing it again!"

The bell rang, freeing everyone from the hellhole. Grian quickly stuffed everything into his satchel and ran out the door. Luckily for him, Transfiguration was the last class of the day, and quite as well too, as he was completely pooped. He ducked under the other students, trying not to get in the way too much. He half-sprinted, half-jumped his way to the seventh floor to the wall across from the (as Iskall had called it) "Big Beard Barry" tapestry.

"I need a quiet place to study, I need a quiet place to study, I need a quiet place to study, I need a-"

There it was.

A little handle with a bronze lion mouth knocker. But Grian knew well enough not to touch knockers at Hogwarts; once, one had almost bitten Etho's fingers off. He simply pushed the door open.

"Hello, a little late as per usual, innit?"

A short brunette with mismatched eyes led him inside.

"Hi George, can you help me turn a teacup into a rabbit?" Grian asked sheepishly.

Brunette called George nodded.

"Of course, you idiot. With your hay-filled brain, I'm surprised that Hogwarts hasn't kicked you out yet."

Grian had the audacity to look affronted.

"Excuse me?!"

George just wheezed.

~~~

Word Count: 610

A.N: Should I turn this into a series? I'm seriously considering it now-

-Mutie5793