Thirty Eight - "Am I in love?"

Chapter Thirty Eight

Pia's POV

The following day, Sunday, I woke up at the sound of people talking. I checked the time on my phone, it was already eight a.m.

Kristov drove me home at exactly twelve in the evening. Yeah, Cinderella time. He did not want to mess up with Dad, making him more upset. He asked what he should do to make Dad like him. I told him the same thing. Spend time with him.

I left my room, and heard where the noise came from. I went to the kitchen and was so surprised to see Kristov.

Oh my God...

Seeing him made my heart beat so fast, it felt like it was about to burst. My pulses racing, so strong and powerful... I was afraid I was going to pass out.

Why am I feeling this way? I have never felt something like this to someone.

Exhilarating. Exciting. Strong connection, relief, and an arousing sexual feeling. Too many emotions that I could not describe in one word.

Am I in love? Do I love him? My goodness. I think I really do!

"There you are!" Mom exclaimed, "Finally, you're awake."

Still dazed from my realization, I turned to Mom. Then I noticed dad sitting at the kitchen table, reading the morning papers, drinking coffee, with a grumpy expression.

"Hi," Kristov greeted me, with a shy smile.

"Hi," I answered, catching my breath. He looked so gorgeous, and sinfully handsome... standing there, cooking something in a pan.

I could not help but remember last night. He made me come so hard that I cried at the intensity of pleasure. I had never experienced something like it before, a man eating my center with greed, hunger and passion. His powerful tongue fucking me, digging inside my hole... pushing in and out, in a delicious rhythm, until the sensation was so unbearable.

I tried to touch him but he stopped my hand.

"You will, Pia, next time. I have to take you home, now. Or else, your dad will hate me more."

"Oh," I felt disappointed at the mention of Dad, "but you never come."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it," he assured me.

"That's not fair. I'm the only one taking all the pleasure."

He chuckled, kissing my lips briefly, "I promise you, Pia, I had so much pleasure, more than yours."

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely. Having you in my arms... touching you like this," his hand cupped my breast, "kissing you like this," his tongue caressed my lips," and feeling your body against mine... enough to drive me so crazy."

"Pia!" Mom's voice brought me back to the present.

"Mom?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you still half asleep?" Mom frowned, then pointed at the charcuterie board, "look what Kristov brought for us. Isn't he so sweet?"

I looked at the beautiful breakfast charcuterie board on the table. It looked familiar. It was the same thing that Jean and Tess prepared for Kristov's birthday in the garden -- Croissant, waffles, crackers, different grapes and berries, assorted cheese and nuts, bacon, ham, sausages, honey, and boiled eggs.

I took a piece of cracker, dipped it in honey, and ate, "hmm, yum!"

"I told him that we prefer fried eggs in the morning, so he's making some," Mom stood beside me, and started eating what she fancied in the charcuterie board.