𝒍𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. surrender

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: SURRENDER !

7x03

━━━━━━

      TO SAY THAT CASEY WILLOWS WASN'T HAVING THE GREATEST DAY WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Now, she was being held as a hostage by a delusional man who thought the government had a hold of his family and was now about the blow up the BAU with himself inside.
Let's backtrack a bit:

The BAU team had investigated a mass murder located in Charlottesville. Five people shot, three stabbed. By the severity of the killings, the company's CEO, Adam Werner, was the supposed intended target. The different styles of the killings had supposed that there had been one unsub. Mark and Mary Dolan were the next found victims, shot to death in their own home. The BAU had figured out the unsub was the Dolans' son, Luke. He and Adam Werner were Navy SEALs in the same unit where Werner was the leader and Luke was the second of command. Luke Dolan had been on some sort of mission or some delusional break from reality. They had figured out that it had been the cause of a car accident and he hit his head — causing the break to happen. Now, they had to keep his estranged wife and daughter in protection — since they may be his next targets. A mission called Dorado Falls had also played a part in Dolan's own mission.

Of course, Casey had decided to get coffee in an actual coffee shop today instead of the BAU on the wrong day. When she arrived back, she felt a gun pressed up against her back and was told to give her keycard. She did so and did whatever the man said. She tried to run away for help only once and that had been enough.

They had travelled through the darkness when they had arrived into the familiar rooms of the BAU. He had a cell phone and had called Rossi — who Casey knew he was talking to beforehand. "Hello?" She heard Rossi's familiar voice.

       "Is this Sergeant Major Rossi?" Luke asked. "Yes," Rossi answered. "I was hoping you'd call, Luke. Where are you?" Casey and Luke arrived at the familiar steps. "Right behind you." Luke announced in front of the team.

      Everyone held their guns up and Casey held her arms up in surrender. "Don't shoot, he has a bomb!" Casey shouted. "Okay, okay." Rossi spoke softly as he had seen a gun was pointed towards Casey head. She was in more danger than anybody right now.

      JJ and Reid watched in helplessness. Not knowing what to do to help the girl. Reid watched in defeat and he was silently praying and hoping that Casey wouldn't get hurt from the man behind her. He prayed that gun wouldn't go off at any second.
      Rossi and Morgan watched the girl the same way JJ and Reid were. Rossi knew he would try his best to get Casey out of this situation and Casey was begging him to with his eyes. Morgan held his gun up and hoped that if he had an aim, he'd shoot Luke Dolan point blank in the head.
       Hotch and Garcia were watching through cameras in another. Garcia was in shock and fear to see the girl in the position that she was in. Hotch's heart began to pound in his chest with stress as he had seen the girl walk down the steps with the man holding a gun behind her.
        All prayed that Casey would get out of this situation alive.